Pp or Simply Fillin!?

I can't answer that one,but I will say pp didn't see a great weight loss with me but back on old plan (discovery plan) and weight loss good again :)

I've been doing 5 days sf 2 days pp a wk, some wks I do more pp days but in 12 wks have lost 27.75lb! But it's different for everyone!

Guess the question you would have to ask yourself is how strict are you with your portion control? If you think you are fairly good at judging a portion and able to eat only until you are full and not stuffed simply filling would work, but if on the other hand you don't think you could control your portions, Propoints gives you a bit more discipline by telling you how many points you are allowed to eat each day. Guess it depends how you want to be restricted - Simply Filling is just from the list but your weeklies cover everything else, Propoints is just X number of points but you can spend them however you want to. I very much doubt either plan is better than the other just better for certain people in the exact same way that some people have a preference between green, red and extra easy on slimming world. Hugs Crystal xx

sorry double posted guess that's what happens when you type with a sleeping toddler on your lap lol

Back