PP values on iphone app??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Tonic, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Hi ladies. The PP values on the iPhone app really confuse me, wonder if anyone can shed some light? Was just tracking what I'm having for dinner tonight (so I know how many pp's left for the day) typed in weight watchers sausage and it came up 1pp per sausage. Changed the quantity to 3 sausages and it said 4pp! Then thought I'd test it so changed the quantity to 4 sausages and it gave my a PP value of 6! Anyone know if that's right or not?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's likely that one sausage is say 1.25 points and has been rounded down to 1. So three would be 3.75 and has been rounded up to 4. Sometimes it works the other way and an item which is say 1.6 gets rounded up to 2 but two of them are 3.2 but get rounded down to 3

4. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Thank you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.