SW Online App??

Slim

I had a baby in September and want to lose the extra weight. I'll start New Years Eve I think as I am going out on 30th.

I loved weight watchers in the past as their phone app really kept me on track. It was simple and easy to use. I have heard the slimming world app doesn't track food, it just tells you the syns. Is this right?

I feel I'd be more likely to succeed with a tracker of some sort. Anyone know if there is one?

I had a baby in September and want to lose the extra weight. I'll start New Years Eve I think as I am going out on 30th.

I loved weight watchers in the past as their phone app really kept me on track. It was simple and easy to use. I have heard the slimming world app doesn't track food, it just tells you the syns. Is this right?

I feel I'd be more likely to succeed with a tracker of some sort. Anyone know if there is one?

No its not right, use the mobile sw website and there's a full food diary section :)

Hi. How do you access the mobile version? I've joined today but only want to used phone (for privacy reasons) but it's only loading the full desktop site which is not very friendly on my phone.
Thanks

You can download sw app from the app store. Good luck

Back