Prawn recipies anybody?!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by kelz89, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Does anybody have any good recipies with prawns etc? as i looove prawns but i only really know how to make a prawn cocktail.. and thats pretty fattening apparently! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    nobody? :(

4. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Prawn cocktail as in lettuce, cucumber and prawns? It's not bad on points at all! Get some light marie rose sauce and you're away :) I like the asda pasta and prawn salad bowl for 6.5 points for tea, its mega!

Stir fry, curry, flavoured rice and prawns, prawn kebabs, pasta and prawns... few ideas :)

5. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Mmm thanks!! I never thought about rice and prawns! two of my favourite things! lol & prawn kebabs! mm. do you have any idea on the points of prawns?x

6. DopeyAngel

DopeyAngel Sweet wrapper fetishist.

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Prawns are really low in points! I think 8 king prawns = 1 pt? I have them (a lot!) in stir fry with 0 pt veggies, in curries and in pasta - spagetti w/garlic, spinach and a few tomatoes. Yum!

7. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    wow really that low? youve just made my day! haha thanks! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.