Prawns and Carbs??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cazarol, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. cazarol

cazarol Member

I am starting to re introduce food and just wondered if prawns contain carbohydrates?
    Thought someone on here would know!!! Cheers
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Good news- all shellfish (in fact maybe all fish?) is carb free. So a small handful of prawns will be fine-especially as they are very low in fat too.

BTW don't let people tell you to avoid them because of cholestorol- that is rubbish- prawns contain good choletorol as do eggs.
  4. cazarol

cazarol Member

Yippee, Thanks Cathy, I'll get my 'lunch' ready with a few prawns!!! I will be having lettuce, cottage cheese and prawns. Are we allowed a bit of onion??:)
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi are you following the programmes in the Yellow Weight Care with Cambridge booklet. If so what level are you on?

6. cazarol

cazarol Member

Hi Linda
    To be honest I am not sure what I should be doing. I got the yellow book this week after 12 weeks on sole source. I only want to lose another 3lb now (I've lost 46 altogether) and wanted to introduce some food whilst still being in control. I have had lettuce, chicken and cottage cheese once a day since last weekend whilst still having 2 or 3 foodpacks a day. I was just wondering if a bit of onion would be ok?
    Any help will be appreciated!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.