Pre-cholecystectomy calorie count

lornameg

Hi to all. My husband is waiting for surgery and has been told that he must follow an 800 cal/day diet. I am doing it with him for support, but I als have weight to lose.
We are at the end of Day 1, not too hungry, hoping I'll sleep to breakfast time.
Any hints or tips will be gratefully recieved as I am coming off SW, and find it all different....no luck and minimal weight loss with SW, am disabled and unable to boogie around as much as I would like.
Happy and healthy new year to all.
Lorna

Doing surprisingly well, DH has lost 7lbs in a week, and no pain ! I lost 5, so that helps me too. I have been using the new 5:2 800 calorie book, which has some very tasty and inventive recipes in. I spiralise courgettes as a bas for the dinner...lots of bulk, but calorie cheap.
Thanks for your interest.
Lorna

That's fantastic news Lorna!

Brilliant weight loss!:woohoo:

Well done and Delighted for both of you!:0clapper:

Here's to another pain free week and a good weight loss.

Hi
Husband has had his surgery. We have both lost weight and become quite happy with the 800 calorie diet. I still have more to lose so will continue on it for a good while.
Shows just how many extra calories we all eat, and why the unlimited carbs on SW never worked for me!

Back