Pre WI routine

I usually wear bangles, scarfs, beads and all stuff like that to work.. i dont on a Friday incase I weigh more when i get weighed at 4:45, but i do have to eat drink etc beforehand because its so late in the day the only concession i make is to have a wee beforehand and take off my cardi

I get weighed as early as possible, stop drinking 2 hours before, wee and any clothes bar jeans.

I go for a 10 mile jog at 5.30 am, then do sit up's for an hour, then I realise it was all just a dream, so I then get up, try to have a poo, every ounce counts!!! 1 x cup of tea @ 7.30, 1 x shake @ 8, big big wee, walk very fast to school then Weigh in at 9, very very funny this morning, reckon i earned another fraction off my loss, saw a fellow LT'er at the top of the hill, also on her way to be weighed, we were on oppo sides of the street and both started walking faster and faster just to be in first cos the staff always waffle for ages and noone likes to wait...put it this way, I sat and read the paper on arrival!:mad:
T x

As my CDC away for 3 weeks I'll be heading to Boots wearing same clothes every week. I'm sure no-one will notice I'm wearing the same thing. I tried the scales out there this week and they weigh 2lbs heavier than hers (must remember that next week)!

I go for a 10 mile jog at 5.30 am, then do sit up's for an hour, then I realise it was all just a dream, so I then get up, try to have a poo, every ounce counts!!! 1 x cup of tea @ 7.30, 1 x shake @ 8, big big wee, walk very fast to school then Weigh in at 9, very very funny this morning, reckon i earned another fraction off my loss, saw a fellow LT'er at the top of the hill, also on her way to be weighed, we were on oppo sides of the street and both started walking faster and faster just to be in first cos the staff always waffle for ages and noone likes to wait...put it this way, I sat and read the paper on arrival!:mad:
T x

That's really funny - was she smiling when she came out though !! at least yours was worth the wait:D

I go as soon as possible after the morning school run.

I wear similar clothes and take footwear off before I step on the scales (though one week I realised I'd left my sunglasses on my head!!!!)

I drink as little as possible but if I'm dashing off afterwards then I make my shake before I go and put it in a screw top cup, sometimes I have to drink some of it coz it won't all fit.

The last thing I do before leaving the house is have a tiddle but find I rarely do a poo till afterwards - no matter how much I want one!!!!! I know - tmi!!

x

haha cuddlefairy!!

yep after WI i needed to visit the ladies, grrr that could have been 0.2 of a pound or something!!! lol

I for got to mention, the one day i actually weighed ALL MY CLOTHES before getting dressed!!! it had been a bad week ;)

it is amazing how heavy bridget jones pants are compared to dental floss style knickers...

Back