Predict for me!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi guys!!
I'm after watching the inspirational slide show yet again and it has me wondering...

I'm 15st now and a size 18, can you all predict or guess what I might be by the start of June??
I'm curious cos I have no idea!!

Thanks!x

Well hun i was 15st 4 when i started 11 weeks ago and a big size 18. I am not 11st 12 and a size 14 bottom and 12 top!!! My jeans are baggy too. You might disappear by june lol xxx

Hi guys!!
I'm after watching the inspirational slide show yet again and it has me wondering...

I'm 15st now and a size 18, can you all predict or guess what I might be by the start of June??
I'm curious cos I have no idea!!

Thanks!x

ooooooo..... I predict......13stone......and size 14....by start of June....

WELL DONE !!!!

Debz xx

I guarantee you'll be ickler:p x

Oh I'd love to get to a size 14 for June!!

We can look back on this thread and see who was right!!

xxx

You have pretty big losses daisy so i reckon definitely 2 st loss easy xx

I would really love to see another 2st gone by then!
The time on LT is flying by!!
xx

Hi Everyone,
Your weight losses are amazing.I am starting a 16st 2lbs and want to lose a good 6st overall but would like a good loss by June 30th when I go on my hols,thats 3 mths away.I reckon I could lose a good bit by then but not the 6 stone,what do you think?:)

Stick to it like glue Shamrock and you could lose little over half of it....Good luck!:)

I like this thread.

Right I predict Daisyhappy you'll be a size 14 and weigh 13 stone.
Shamrock I recon you'll weigh 12 1/2 stone at the end of June.

Good luck both of you guys.
x

Good call with the predictions. Now does anyone have next Saturday's winning lottery numbers?

Daisy, just over two months, if you stick to the diet then you should easily lose two stone - possibly more and maybe get to size 14.

The lottery numbers for next week are 1 to 49 :px

Back