Predict your birth experience/baby :)

I like the sex of the baby it says, but not the labour! lol
It says...

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and barely there black hair.

not even pregnant, but wanted to try it lol (obv had to make a couple of the answers up, but I know I'll crave choc..... it';; be any excuse to eat it hehe)

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and curly blonde hair.

hmmmm xxx

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and curly auburn hair.

11lb 14oz!!!!! No way she will have hazel eyes cos mummy and daddy have blue eyes lol No idea where she will get Auburn hair from and according to my scan there's a 95% chance I'm having a girl heh ...all a bit of fun though ^^

lol all a bit of fun indeed :)
I love the graphic on your signature for your week this week - so cute!! :)

Yeah I love the piccies too it's almost like getting to look inside my belly.

Did you get pregnant while doing the Cambridge diet Purp?

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

better not be 11 pound 2 gulp
:eek:

Yeah I love the piccies too it's almost like getting to look inside my belly.

Did you get pregnant while doing the Cambridge diet Purp?

Yeah Lissy I did!! Total bonus!! lol

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and fluffy auburn hair.

Do I get the prize for heaviest baby? Tosh, pish and piddle.

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a little patch of black hair.

Not sure about the labour lol or the eyes!!! But my oh would love a boy!

lol I'd love a boy too!

well ladies..

am not expecting but am hopeful that once weight drops enough - there may be a slim chance but did the quiz thing anyway.. and this is what she said -

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and curly brown hair.

the length of labour surprises me as with my previous (have had 4 girls but only 3 are with us) the longest labour was a mere 2 hrs, 27 mins with the shortest being 12 minutes.. lol.. as for it being a boy - would love dearly to have a son - OH has no children (2nd husband) so to have a son to continue the family name would be brilliant..

as for the size.. omg.. eyes are watering already.. lol

but here's hoping.. you never know.. would anyone care to make sure they post to see how accurate she has been? lol

huggles to everyone and best wishes to you all..

I am not expecting but I clearly would need a C-Section. OUCH !!!

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and curly blonde hair.

OMG!!!!!

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and some black hair.

lol that's a joke!! ((Hugs))

My 1st Girl was 12lb 9oz and i was in labour for 12 hrs lol

No hun having a suprise x

No i know, the waiting is killing me lol

I have just done the prediction, but cant see how it can be anything near the likely outcome....said that I would be having a 13lb boy that it would be in the middle of the night and it would be warm outside, as it's gonna be mid winter I think it's unlikely.....also said it would be a 14 hr labour, sod that for a game of soldiers!

so I predict I will be having a little girl probably in the middle of the night or early morning, she'll be about 8lb and will probably have greeny blue or brown eyes. I hope to have her around the 10th.

I will be very surprised if I have a 13lb boy, but watch this space!

Back