Predict your birth experience/baby :)

Well this one sounded more like it

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and some auburn hair

Whats with us all having giant babies!!

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of auburn hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light violet eyes and a lot of blonde hair.

mm firstly i had a girl, it was cold outside at 6.30 am. Labour lasted 3 hours and she was born at home weighing 6lbs 6oz. she was 45 cm long and had dark blond hair and beautiful dark blue eyes.

not very correct lol

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and fluffy auburn hair.

Do I get the prize for heaviest baby? Tosh, pish and piddle.

Redid mine as well,

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and some blonde hair.

Much prefer the second weight! Funny how they both said a boy.

jaysus i hope not !!!
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and some black hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and fluffy brown hair.

mmm 35 hour labour, i hope not after my first being under an hour lol!!

anyones even been close?

lol yup a girl and 11 14 ouch! bet u were pleased to meet your 7 2 little bundle! x

Funny, this one wasn't far off

Well this one sounded more like it

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and some auburn hair

My baby was born close to midnight, Weighing just over 9lb after 27 hrs of contractions, she had lots of dark auburnhair and her eyes did start out dark violet/dark grey

spooky

the first prdiction said a 13lb boy born on a warm evening.... It was during the coldest winter for 20 years lol

i'm not expecting yet (i don't think) but we are trying for one this year, my prediction was:

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of auburn hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and fluffy auburn hair.

Do I get the prize for heaviest baby? Tosh, pish and piddle.

Nope thats me. I'm going to be echoing as I walk

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and some black hair.

LOL!! This is pretty cool, though terribly inaccurate lol. Here's my prediction

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and curly auburn hair.

I'm having a girl, a planned C section and Dr predicted an 8lb baby lol!! The only thing that may be right could be the hazel eyes and curly auburn hair (awwwwww) as I'm African and DH is of Irish descent :D

22 inches long? Well you did say she had long legs Honey!

Just did mine, the only one I had to guess is the music question as I'm too early to feel movements yet:

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 48 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and a lot of brown hair.

Hmmm not keen on the long labour, or the weight :eek:

I'm convinced it's a boy so not surprised about that. I'm blonde with green eyes but hubby has brown hair and eyes so could be right...

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy red hair.

I'm not pregnant but thought I would do it anyway and see how it applies to my latest child!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and some brown hair.

windy x it was sunny
late night x it was 2 pm
18 hr labour x it was about 12-14 hrs
a boy :)
9 pounds 3 ozs x 8 lbs 10.5 ozs
22 inches :)
dark violet eyes x blue
some brown hair x some blond hair but basically bald

But apart from that Zeke totally right? Lol

Like Zeke, I'm not on the way but just tried it. Well here's my prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Fifteen pounds??? OMG! At a young age, I will start a diet plan on her. LoL

Nope thats me. I'm going to be echoing as I walk

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and some black hair.

Baby was born on a cloudy/overcast day at 11:32 am. Labour was 8 hours. Baby weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 51.4 cms long or 20.2 inches. He has Dark Blue/gray eyes and brown blond hair.

It was a boy.

Hmm Lexie... slightly different then!

Just done mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly red hair.

Slightly concerned about the curly red hair... when hubby is dark brown and I'm blonde.
We shall see in a few weeks how accurate Madame Zaritska really is!

Back