Predict your birth experience/baby :)

my prediction was that is would be fair outside, i hope so as im due in may, my labour would be about 15hrs, sounds bout right, all my labours have been long. my baby will weigh about 11lbs 2ozs, which is what i predicted it would weigh as i have good size babies. it would be a boy, i will let you know next week:D, he will be 22 1/2 inch long and would have black curly hair, that also sounds right as all my children have.

so in 4 and a half months time, i will let you know exactly what happenend. the thing is, if you come out of that site and do it again with the same answers you end up with a completely different thing. we'll see.:D

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Blonde hair yes as me and hubby were both very blonde babies and green eyes possibly as mine as hazel but change with my mood from green to brown but hubby has blue eyes. Cloudy - probably after all im in wales! lol apart from that who knows lol - will let you know at the end of august!

xxx

Back