Pregnancy and Cambridge

has anyone fallen pregnant while on ss? I am tryin to lose a bit more weight but also want to start tryin for a baby, just wondered if anyone had fallen pregnant while on ss or can i not try?

Thanks xx

Quite a few people have got pregnant on SS or SS+. I have been trying all along so I wouldn't let it stop you. You'd just have to move up quickly if you find out you are pregnant. Good luck!

Hiya, I have known 4 ladies to fall pregnant on CD...3 on SS and 1 on the 1000 plan :) Good luck!

I am a CDC and I advise not to continue with CD if you are trying to get pregnant. Try another diet such as weight watchers.

In the pregnancy without the pounds forum the majority of us have gotten pregnant whilst sole sourcing ;) You have to come off Cambridge as soon as you know you're pregnant

kelliebobz, you can test quite early on to see if your pregnant. work out your cycles and ovulation/ period dates so you know when you can do an early test. this would mean you could find out almost straight away (well within weeks rather than a month anyway) xxx

Back