Pregnancy and Lighter Life

Yes, 2 in my group. Both didn't know until they were 5 months pregnant! And one of them was told by the midwife that she's the healthiest lady she'd seen in a long time. That same one came to LL to lose weight to get pregnant as she was told there was no reason in either her or her husband for their conception problems so she decided to give LL a go so she could, after losing weight, say that she'd tried everything possible to put her in a position to concieve.

Now, although they both got pregnant while abstinent, I wouldn't recommend it! I'd say wait until you've finished Foundation and Management first!

There was a thread a few days ago of someone who had jsut got pregnant while on vlcd... so i think teh chances are quite high... I would also reccomend getting through all the steps before thinking about pregnancy!!!

Nas x

Miss Fenella,
I wish you all the luck in the world!!! I am getting on, age wise, and I guess I am doing this with the same thoughts in mind, although my initial intentions are to lose the weight and maintain for a while to ensure I wouldn't go back to the way I was before and I guess to enjoy being slim again. Been a very long time.
Then, well, I guess we will see what happens!!!!

Hi Fenella

DR Marilyn Glenville has a great web site for natural solutions to infertility. Good-luck!

Jo

Back