Pregnancy and Lighter Life

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Miss Fenella, 4 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

I am hoping to lose weight to help with conception.

Our LLC said that the diet does make you very fertile but does anyone know of any LL Babies?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 6stlost

6stlost Full Member

Yes, 2 in my group. Both didn't know until they were 5 months pregnant! And one of them was told by the midwife that she's the healthiest lady she'd seen in a long time. That same one came to LL to lose weight to get pregnant as she was told there was no reason in either her or her husband for their conception problems so she decided to give LL a go so she could, after losing weight, say that she'd tried everything possible to put her in a position to concieve.

Now, although they both got pregnant while abstinent, I wouldn't recommend it! I'd say wait until you've finished Foundation and Management first!

4. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    There was a thread a few days ago of someone who had jsut got pregnant while on vlcd... so i think teh chances are quite high... I would also reccomend getting through all the steps before thinking about pregnancy!!!

Nas x

5. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

I do not have the gift of time - so I won't be waiting as I have been trying already for 3 years.

Thanks for the replies

6. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Miss Fenella,
    I wish you all the luck in the world!!! I am getting on, age wise, and I guess I am doing this with the same thoughts in mind, although my initial intentions are to lose the weight and maintain for a while to ensure I wouldn't go back to the way I was before and I guess to enjoy being slim again. Been a very long time.
    Then, well, I guess we will see what happens!!!!

7. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

Good luck to us both - still, the 'practice' is fun!

8. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Oh, I do so agree!!!!!

9. cocojo123

cocojo123 Full Member

Hi Fenella

DR Marilyn Glenville has a great web site for natural solutions to infertility. Good-luck!

Jo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.