Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

Sticking to a diet is very hard with a little one- I keep thinking I started back too soon but regardless of how long it's taken I'm almost a stone lighter so that's good enough :) You'll get there- you'll have good and bad days but just stick to it when you can xx

Oh and colic is awful, hope your little lady isn't suffering too badly xx

Sticking to a diet is very hard with a little one- I keep thinking I started back too soon but regardless of how long it's taken I'm almost a stone lighter so that's good enough :) You'll get there- you'll have good and bad days but just stick to it when you can xx Oh and colic is awful, hope your little lady isn't suffering too badly xx

It certainly is hard. Well done you on losing almost a stone :) wish I had xx

My beautiful Mia xx

Attachments

• image-1207816567.jpg
    image-1207816567.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image-87254476.jpg
    image-87254476.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image-768773652.jpg
    image-768773652.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 68
Ben has 10 oz 3 hourly- no drama and of course he had very wet nappies.
You do what you think is right

Ben has 10 oz 3 hourly- no drama and of course he had very wet nappies. You do what you think is right

Sorry meant to post this on advise thread x

She's so gorgeous! X

Thanks girls, she'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. She's getting to that stage where she likes it on her mat ect now, it's lovely to watch her xx

Well my little girl is doing so well, for the past wk she has been in her cot asleep by 8.30 at the latest. She has a bath n bottle then i put her down for the night. A couple of occasions I've tried dream feeding her before bed but she's that sleepy she isn't interested. as much as I love her to pieces it's nice to have a bit of the night chilling. She then doesn't wake for a feed till 4-4.30. I have a camera monitor so I can see and hear her at all times, I then transfer her to her Moses basket in our room about 11. I think she is doing pretty well to say she is only 9 weeks. she doesn't usually like napping in her cot during the day, although she has been napping for ten mins in there now :). .. The Only problem I have is when she has a bath she is all smiles n happy but when she gets out she screams blue murder while I'm changing her up until she has a feed ( which is straight after. Just wish she didn't get so upset xx

Well my little girl is doing so well, for the past wk she has been in her cot asleep by 8.30 at the latest. She has a bath n bottle then i put her down for the night. A couple of occasions I've tried dream feeding her before bed but she's that sleepy she isn't interested. as much as I love her to pieces it's nice to have a bit of the night chilling. She then doesn't wake for a feed till 4-4.30. I have a camera monitor so I can see and hear her at all times, I then transfer her to her Moses basket in our room about 11. I think she is doing pretty well to say she is only 9 weeks. she doesn't usually like napping in her cot during the day, although she has been napping for ten mins in there now :). .. The Only problem I have is when she has a bath she is all smiles n happy but when she gets out she screams blue murder while I'm changing her up until she has a feed ( which is straight after. Just wish she didn't get so upset xx

Well done on sleeping. That's fab. Yes Oliver used to scream getting out of the bath and being changed. He still often cries now. We put a towel under and one on top of him so doesn't get cold. Not sure if it helps or not really. X

Well done on sleeping. That's fab. Yes Oliver used to scream getting out of the bath and being changed. He still often cries now. We put a towel under and one on top of him so doesn't get cold. Not sure if it helps or not really. X

I think I'm going to try giving her half her bottle before bath n half after n see if it makes a difference xx

How are you getting in food wise Kerry? Xxx

Hiya Hun, well up until wed really crap. Joined back at weight watchers wed and I am determined to stick to it this time. I joined back when Mia was 2 weeks old and it was too soon due to lack of sleep ect. How u doing? Xx

Hiya Hun, well up until wed really crap. Joined back at weight watchers wed and I am determined to stick to it this time. I joined back when Mia was 2 weeks old and it was too soon due to lack of sleep ect. How u doing? Xx
Awwwww she's so gorgeous!! I'm doing crap, back on it from today xxx

Joined back set weight watchers last wed, 12 st 6, heaviest I've ever been. Lost 6lb this wk :) onwards and downwards xx

Back