Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

My gorgeous girl

Attachments

• image-1328645299.jpg
    image-1328645299.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 76
Beautiful :) growing so fast! X

Thanks girls, yes she is, flying by! She slept 12 hrs past two nights. Just hope it carries on lol xx

Hi hun,

How are you and the gorgeous Mia doing? :) xxx

Hi hun, How are you and the gorgeous Mia doing? :) xxx

Hiya Hun, we are great thank you. Mia has started sleeping 12 hrs :), just hope it carries on. How are u and Amelia? Love ur pics n videos u put on fb xx

Hiya Hun, we are great thank you. Mia has started sleeping 12 hrs :), just hope it carries on. How are u and Amelia? Love ur pics n videos u put on fb xx

Makes such a difference doesn't it ;) :) x clever Mia!!

All good here hun x ahhh thank you :) I just love love love her. I don't care if it annoys anyone, I'm so proud of her every single day x :)

Makes such a difference doesn't it ;) :) x clever Mia!! All good here hun x ahhh thank you :) I just love love love her. I don't care if it annoys anyone, I'm so proud of her every single day x :)

Aww I feel the same about Mia, just shows how much we love our little princess's :) xx

Just thought I would update on my little princess. She has been going 12 hrs at night now for nearly 2 weeks :) proud mummy! N happy I have my sleep back lol xxx

Just thought I would update on my little princess. She has been going 12 hrs at night now for nearly 2 weeks :) proud mummy! N happy I have my sleep back lol xxx
That's fab :)
How old is she now?
Oliver started sleeping through the night at 15 weeks ish and then teething has hit us hard in the last week or so! X

I know poor you, just been reading ur diary. Hope ur little one is better soon xx

Hiya hun, how are you and your gorgeous girly doing? xxx

Hiya hun, how are you and your gorgeous girly doing? xxx

Hi hun, well my beauty is great. She has a tooth coming through on the bottom :). Me on the other hand is just getting fatter n fattee! Crap at diets xx

Hi hun, well my beauty is great. She has a tooth coming through on the bottom :). Me on the other hand is just getting fatter n fattee! Crap at diets xx

You're telling me! I've been eating crap, and I'm pregnant lol so I'm dreading next summer when I'm huge and swollen! lol! I bet you look fab though :) x Awww little tooth! They are growing up so fast xx

You're telling me! I've been eating crap, and I'm pregnant lol so I'm dreading next summer when I'm huge and swollen! lol! I bet you look fab though :) x Awww little tooth! They are growing up so fast xx

Aww I don't envy the swollen bit, I swelled up like a balloon with mia. I wish I did look fab. .. Yeh she is growing too fast xxx

Back