Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

I wish my bum and legs were that good! Now mine are huge lol. X

They do look a bit slimmer in the pic tho xx

Here to subscribe!! :) Awww lovely bump :)

Can't believe how far along you are now, I remember when you posted in the advice thread when you had just found out you were pregnant :) x

Here to subscribe!! :) Awww lovely bump :) Can't believe how far along you are now, I remember when you posted in the advice thread when you had just found out you were pregnant :) x

Hi Hun, I know it's flying by :). Can't wait it finish work, 7 wk's on Friday! I haven't been posting mucho. Here as my diet has been terrible. I'm going to have loads to lose once baby is born :-(. How are u n ur little one? She us gorgeous xx

Hey how you getting on. Dont worry about been bad with diet we ALL go through some strange at some point! I blame baby having growth ;) pmsl. x

Hey how you getting on. Dont worry about been bad with diet we ALL go through some strange at some point! I blame baby having growth ;) pmsl. x

Hey Hun, yeh feeling good thanks apart from te extra weight gained lol. Def blame it on the baby ;-) xx

oh really dont worry. I know its easy saying that but im 30 weeks and only just finally accepted im gaining and will upto baby been born! so a few naughty meals or treats wont be too bad x

oh really dont worry. I know its easy saying that but im 30 weeks and only just finally accepted im gaining and will upto baby been born! so a few naughty meals or treats wont be too bad x

I know I think I'm going to stop getting on the scales cos it just depresses me. I know once baby is here I'll be back on the health kick big time :) xx

Same here , I've stopped weighing myself now and have just accepted what will be will be .
Once baby is here I will get my bum back to the gym but for now I enjoying the last few weeks! X

Same here , I've stopped weighing myself now and have just accepted what will be will be . Once baby is here I will get my bum back to the gym but for now I enjoying the last few weeks! X

Totally agree, can't change how my appetite is so just going to enjoy it till I'm back on it again. How many wk's have u left? Xx

Happy Mother's Day to all u gorgeous mummy's and soon to be mummy's. Came in from my night shift to my chocs n card from oh from my little princess :)

Attachments

• image-1798176587.jpg
    image-1798176587.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 148
Aww that's lovely hun!! Looks like you were spoiled :)

Hope you're well today xxx

Yeh he did good bless him, I was really shocked. I have my 3d scan sat, can't wait for that :) xx

Hey guys, had my 4d Scan done today and she is defo a girl. Had a horrible feeling they would say boy n I'd have to return everything I've bought lol. It wasn't as clear as I'd hoped but that was partly down to my scar tissue making it a bit blurred, and the fact she kept putting her hands over her face. Here is a couple of pics

Attachments

• image-3997738678.jpg
    image-3997738678.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image-224217188.jpg
    image-224217188.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 117
28 weeks and 4 days naked belly shot lol. Actually looks bit smaller in pic

Attachments

• image-2835927963.jpg
    image-2835927963.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 107