pregnancy weight loss challenge!

Course you can hun :D welcome

P.s I love coffee crisps!

X x x

can i join ye please.8 weeks pregnant now.wud like to lose 14 lbs in 6 weeks :)

Course you can congratulations and welcome :) 14lbs in 6 weeks is a lot in the first few weeks especially if you start suffering with morning sickness so dont get upset if it doesnt happen - i've lost 4 lbs so far and i'm 15 weeks, some weeks i've been on track but i've put on 2lbs because sometimes your baby has a growth spurt :D

i struggled the first 13 weeks with really bad sickness so i didnt stay on plan at all but now i'm over the sickness part its much easier to stay on plan and i think i'm going to have a really good week this week :D

xxx

same as that.......im really strugglin wit sickness for 3 weeks now.havent been eatin any fruit but im gona make an extra effort to see how i get on ths week.this is a great challsnge as we r all in the same boat

febbabe said:
same as that.......im really strugglin wit sickness for 3 weeks now.havent been eatin any fruit but im gona make an extra effort to see how i get on ths week.this is a great challsnge as we r all in the same boat

That's exactly how I was, I was needing salty and sweet things to help the sickness!

Things that are pretty good are belvitta breakfast buiscuits I know they are syns but eat one before you get out of bed will help and ryvita salt and vinegar minis are now a healthy B, snacking on them helped my sickness :)

X x x

Tesco and morrisons, they come in a pack of 6 in Tesco they are with the crackers and morrisons by the crisps.
They are in a blue pack

X x x

Hi girls,

Would love to join this challenge!
I am very overweight so losing would be no problems at all and wouldn't harm baby!
Had my WI on Thurs night so would start it from then and do it for the next 10 weeks and see where I am then...
Aim to lose 1 stone in the next 10 weeks...

Good luck to everybody xx

Ugh I put on 4lbs I can't believe it I've been so good!

Baby is probably just having a growth spurt don't worry hun, if you've been really good it could just be water retention. I put on 5lb last week I'm gutted but I'll just see what happens this week x

I'm just going to chalk it up to weighing in at night this week instead of morning like last week, also just coming off a 24 hour shift this morning makes me carry water x x x

can i join this challange too please girls

id like to lose 10lbs in the next ten weeks that will take me up to 36 weeks and make me lower than my pre pregnancy weight

Yeah of course you can the more of us the better! I've got to increase mine from 14lbs to 18lbs in 9 weeks after my gain oops! Lol

X x x

Hows everyone doing ..ive been following pro points for last two days and really enjoying it

Me 2 and I'm enjoying it too !!! How many pp r u having. Im having little and often big meals make my Harvey the heart burn bad and I feel sick too x

been good since mon and weighin tomorrow morn.i have my offical wi on a tues mornbut do this wi on my own scale on a fri morn so hopin for good result tommorow :)

Hi all,
Sorry for being quiet, its crunch time in college this week and next!
Weighed in tonight, down 1.5lb! Delighted with that as I have not had a good week at all!!! Chicken wings, ice cream, chocolate, white bread, peanut butter and the list goes on...
But I am def gonna have a good week as I want another loss for the week coming up!!

MissSlinky, don't fret about the pick up, it could just be baby having growth spurt!!!!
Same with you Oasis...
At the end of the day we are pregnant and need to be lenient on ourselves....

Good luck to everyone still needing to weigh in xx

Back