pregnancy weight loss challenge!

thanx.im 9 weeks.i have not been 100% on plan in the lasy 5 minths but something went off ths week and i have not cheated tg have my offical wi wit sw on tues and for the first time ever im liokin forward to it :)

brilliant tat you stayed on track! I have not had a 100% week yet but only been doing it 3 weeks, this will be my fourth week. Saying that I am still losing and baby is growing so I'm a happy girl!

up 2 :-( im gutted but its my own fault as off track so back on track again.have sw wi on tues so want to undo damage.so 12 lbs in 4 weeks to go ......

neither have I Oasis... We shouldn't be too hard on ourselves, after all we are PG and kinda looking after ourselves, a cpl splurges won't be TOO bad... Or at least that is what I keep telling myself... lol

hey everyone,can i join please :) im 19 weeks and and hope to lose 10lbs by week 35 following Slimming World xxx good luck peeps!
ill weigh on a tuesday

Jessie, I find that some weeks I lose and others I gain... How far along are you and are you trying to keep an eye on what you eat?

I have about 1800 cals a day I always gain hun I not got a fast metabolism long as Millie is ok in there I'm not going to eat my self up try not too worry

Welcome Trivenam!

My weigh in is on a Thurs night...
How you finding your PG and doing SW?

hey hun,well so far its going great,no sickness and i feel fab! ive put on 9lb only :) im 228lb at the moment so im a big enough girl starting out. im happy with the gain so far,if anything i feel thinner in my arms and chest lol,not sure why! since 6 weeks ive been eating extra easy on sw,then for about 4 weeks my appetite disappeared. still this lil baba doesnt like sweet things,just cereal,salad potatoes and fresh meat ha,im blessed. on jessica, my first, i ate my way to 5 stone heavier!!! this pregnancy is so different,slimming world is the best! how are you hun xx

I'm doing well, hit the 23 week mark yesterday, this is baby no 3 for me...
I am also doing the ee plan and finding it great. Only started a few weeks ago and have a weigh in tonight. Hopefully I will be able to get my first sticker - half stone...
Lucky you for not having sickness or anything, I was quite sick on my first trimester but seem to be ok now, an odd day of feeling nauseous...

thanx oasis BUT im after eatin bad food for the last hour nonstop so gotta get my ass in gear.12 st 8 lbs now and wud love to get to 12 st.i know it can b done if i didnt keep givin into the tin of biscuits :-( bit by bit and lb by lb :)

Hi guys can I join you? I'm doing sw at home and weigh in on a sat started yesterday. 17st 7.6 (did get down from 28st 1 to 14st 8 over last 5 years but since fertility treatment in oct gained loads again)

Im 17 weeks 1 day right now so would like to aim to be 16st 7 by 40 weeks if I can that be 8lb down from conception/booking appt.

Sam x

Back