Pregnancy within 3 months of ending LT

Becky.Boo

Guys just wondering I noticed on the LT signup form a questing if you plan on being pregnant within 3 months, I am not necessarily planning but in September we intend to stop activally preventing and I am just wondering is there any risk to me or baby in getting pregnant potentially 1 after finishing LT?

I wouldn't worry at all if you are planning on trying after you finish lipotrim ...my 3rd & 4th babies were both conceived whilst on lipotrim (not on purpose, it just seemed to make me super fertile!) and they are both absolutely fine (now aged 6 & 8 and full of trouble!).

Both times I phoned the lipotrim people in a panic, and they just said not to be concerned, but to go back to eating healthily straight away.

Ah thanks Laura, that's great to know. I was torn between the risk of getting pregnant obese so want to lose weight but then wondering if that would cause any issue getting pregnant or for baby. We haven't tried at all yet but I want to give myself the best chance with the least risk. X maybe LT is a lucky pregnancy charm!!

Make sure u take folic acid xx

Losing weight should help fertility wise and it's fantastic that you plan to be as healthy. Good luck with both!

Back