Pregnant and getting back on plan!!!!

Topper78

Hi Guys,

Haven't been on here for a while so here's a little update on me.....
After trying to conceive for 2 years (have got PCOS) we have finally done it and I am 8 weeks pregnant!!!! :D:D:D:DFound out ridiculously early so feels like I have been pregnant forever!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Anyway been struggling with morning (yeah right more like all day) sickness so I'm afraid to say I have been eating total rubbish coz its the only thing that has made me feel better :) Anyway as I am going into this pregnancy already 3 stones overweight I want to be as healthy as I can so I eat the right things for me and baby so I am determined that first thing tommorow morning I am going back on plan and to be honest I am really looking forward to it x x

Firstly congratulations!!!!!
Secondly, well done for even attempting to get back on plan whilst pregnant. I tried and must admit, I couldnt eat fruit and veg for 9 months!! Lol..but thats my experience!
Good luck Huni!!!

Congratulations!!

I found worthers originals really helped with my morning sickness... but maybe that was because they were my only real craving throughout the pregnancy!

I haven't been on SW long enough to know how it adjusts for pregnancy but I guess it would be good to follow as it's all about a balanced diet. I was a stone or so overweight when I got pregnant and I think that 8 months was the healthiest I'd ever eaten in my lifetime!!

only time i lost weight without tryin was when i was pregnant.........congrats.......eat little and often u need more A and B choices but i'm sure your leader at class with tell u all this........

Twinings do a lovely ginger and lemon tea which would be great for morning sickness (if you can drink it), I had ginger biscuits when I was sick but wasn't on SW then!!!
Congratulations though and well done for getting back on plan, if you go to class, i'm sure your consultant will advise you but SW is definately safe to follow when pregnant.
Good luck! xx

Hi and congratulations. I had planned to do sw during second pregnancy, however i had terrible 'all day sickness' and couldn't eat very much and lost weight. Then i took appendicitis when i was 26weeks and had to get an operation and couldn't really eat either. However after the little thing was born i ate for scotland and piled on everything i had lost and more. I wish i stuck to plan straight away.

Well done for starting plan. Honestly if you can do it it will be well worth it. you will feel great when baby is born and have lots of energy

Back