Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pregnant and signing up online

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by FattyMcBigbum, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I thought Slimming World was ok for pregnant women? So why won't it let me sign up online because I'm pregnant? :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i expect its because they like you to have a doctors note (in some classes, my c never bothers) .. so maybe because you cant verify your midwifes ok with it you cant do it online? maybe give them a call to clarify but you may need to attend a class if poss? x

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Or your counsultant can give you a form for your midwife to sign, but you need something to say that you can safely attend.

5. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I kinda signed up and put that I wasn't pregnant :S I will speak to my midwife on Wednesday. Thanks for the replies x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.