Pregnant CDC

Gorgeous_x

I am wanting to restart CD but my old CDC is due in about 10 weeks.. I don't want to go to a new CDC because she already has all my info and I'm happy with her.. Should I go to her and then change or should I change right from the (re) start..?!

I would start a fresh again with a new CDC if your old one is about to give birth. Its best not to change half way through, if u start again with a new CDC then you can start a fresh right from day one and she can monitor you. Its totally up to what you want to do, but i would go to a new CDC so your with her from day 1 of your re start :D xxxxx

If you were happy with your CWPC, why don't you contact her and tell her that you're thinking of doing the plan again but have heard she's pregnant and wondered if she will be carrying on after the birth.

Though I wasn't a CWPC when I had my babes, I was a private teacher and only took a couple of weeks off. Nothing more than a 2 week holiday :D

Your CWPC mght have it all planned out and will be able to let you know what the situation is likely to be.

Even if you do have to go to another CWPC while she recoups, at least you'll have the head start with one you know.

I would ask her ...she might keep on seeing clients if she is working from home.

Back