Pregnant question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by xmelx, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. xmelx

xmelx Member

Cambridge again (",)
    Hi Every!

Just a quick question, I lost 7 stone 2 years ago on this diet and its all back on :cry:I am 6 months pregnant and hope to breast feed for a few months ....
    I can not wait to re start this again ..i am so disappointed in myself for letting it all come back on after all my hard work :(
    Would any one know how soon i can start after the baby is born ??

Good luck to everyone and congrats on the weight loss x

sorry if i posted on the wrong site x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

4. xmelx

xmelx Member

Cambridge again (",)
    I only followed the ss aswell so not familiar with the options. Hopefully i loose some straight away ..forgot how depressing this weight is :(
    Fair play on loosing all that weight !!!x
  5. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Cambridge Diet

You cannot follow any of the plans whilst breastfeeding and you also need to wait 3 months after the birth if you are not breastfeeding so that your body has recovered from the pregnancy. I found that some weight does come off on its own after the birth so hopefully you will not have 7 stones to lose again. Good luck with your pregnancy.
    Helen x
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with the baby and shir we might see you back here couple of months after the babs is born? Your wedding pics are lovely
  7. xmelx

xmelx Member

Cambridge again (",)
    Thanks girls, Hopefully i will loose a bit breastfeeding ! Had lost it for my wedding and can't beleive its back on ..and i was one of those who would never put it back on :) I look forward to getn back on track after the birth /feeding etc..u lot are doing great ! keep it up x well done x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.