~Pregnant & wanting to be healthy to avoid excess weight~

Skimpy

So here's a little about me..
I joined slimmingworld 2years back and was amazed at how much weight i lost in such a short period of time and still being able to eat real food! Unfortunately personal situations lead me to slip from the whole diet thing when i had a failed cycle of IVF i felt as if my world fell apart. Luckily i am now pregnant and don't get me wrong i am over the moon but because i have gained quite abit of weight during my heartache through emotionally eating.. i am worrying now that i can't get back on track with my diet. I know i will gain weight with the pregnancy and im ok with that aslong as i know that i'm eating healthy and being active. I just feel frumpy and like i've let myself go. I know that i'm not huge but i'm at the higher end of the scale than i'd like to be.

I really could use some help and encouragement to pull me out of this hole i've got myself in.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, how far along are you?

Before I even found out I was pregnant..I was eating more and my appetite went through the roof (it was the main thing that made me think I was pregnant lol). I have now controlled it and make sure I eat every few hours. I have to anyways as otherwise I feel sick/dizzy. But what I eat is healthy.

I guess its about altering your mindset so you dont just think 'ah well...im pregnant so I can eat for two/eat what I want'

X

Back