Preparation for hols

Orange Plum

I am currently on SS+ - I returned about 6 weeks ago and lost a stone in the first month and nothing since then. I have lost a few inches but no weight - strange. I struggle to drink all the water - do you think its this?

Also I am going on hols in 2.5 weeks and have decided to come off the diet whilst I am away. I will try to be good but I know I will eat carbs as off to Italy and its hard not to eat carbs there.

What is the best prep for my holiday? Should I work up the plans? I recently bought 4 weeks supply from my CDC (she doesn't live v near me) and didnt ask her what to do, so any advice from anyone greatly appreciated.

Hope you all enjoying the sunny weather!!!

Hello this is a good question as im jetting off in August i have now gone up the plan onto the 810 then hoping a week before onto the 1000plan as im going to have a week off.!

I may just take bars with me not to sure yet.!

thanks Shanny24 - you have done very well. what are you eating on the 810 plan? How does it work?

I just had a holiday to Italy too, and came off the plan to do it. Mine was last minute so did no prep for it. I'd go on to 810 the week before you go as you'll be out of ketosis. I agree, it's hard to avoid carbs there! It was very carby, but lovely! However I still managed to lose 1lb that week by making sensible choices, though still enjoyed everything and didn't feel the slightest bit robbed. So maybe try and pick the healthier options where you can and you actually don't have to do too much damage.

Thanks Caroline - that's good to hear that you managed a 1lb loss - I will definitely try to go for the healthy choices but know I won't manage without some pasta some times!

Pasta doesn't have to be bad though! I had pata or pizza most days, and ice cream, and stuff like that. I did do a LOT of walking about though!

Back