preparation

medhurst37

I have my first session tomorrow night, does anyone have any advice on what to eat tomorrow as my last day before abstinence or does it not really make much difference. I look forward to being part of LL group and hopefully recording loses like yourselves

Hi Medhurst,

People deal with their last day in different ways. Personally I had a Macdonalds for lunch and Dominoes Pizza for tea the day before I started! (Sorry if that disturbs anyone!!). I really did pig out and take it as the last supper :eek:

If you want to be healthy and slide into it that way then that's your choice....I don't think it really matters.

Good luck and keep us posted to how you're getting on :D

xx

I think there's two ways of looking at it. It was suggested to us that we tried to cut the carbs for a while before starting so that the carb shock wouldn't be as bad.

But then when you're not eating 'proper' food for weeks then you can't be held to ransom for having a last supper or two can you?

Just do what you feel more comfortable with xx Best of luck x

excited to start

Thanks to you all for advice, I think I'll just eat what takes my fancy otherwise I'' just feel deprived. I'll let you know how I'm getting on. It certainly helps to share feelings and read about other peoples experiences

I started cutting back a couple of weeks before I started because I knew I was very mentally prepared for making some massive changes and I didn't fancy the foods that I once lived on. The other thing I did was up my water intake so it wasn't such a shock to the system!! Good luck. Make sure you keep us informed of how you do when you get started. It's inspirational to others :)

Back