Preparations and CD product shopping list

MaryA

Hi,

My hubby and I meet our CDC for the first time on Tues. My thought is to buy 2 weeks worth of product for us and still get weighed in once a week. Is that allowed?

I see the sachets are sold in 21s. Can I order 7 each of several different types?

When it comes to the meal bars and tetra cartons, what is normally the minimum purchase of any one type please?

We've been cutting down on food, upping the water etc. I'm now on 4 + litres a day and today all the food and alchohol went up into the loft. :)

Our greatest concern is feeling cold, being in our 60s. Is it a trip to M&S for long comms. Oh the shame of it. :eek:

MaryA

Hi there Mary. Welcome to minimins. You can buy two weeks worth if you want to and you can chose whatever shake or soup flavours you want.
You can buy however many meal bars and tetras you like, whether its just the one or seven for the whole week.
You sound like you're doing really well getting yourselves ready for it. But i'm afraid some people do feel cold the whole way through it. Extra socks and gloves are a must!!
GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you for answering. I can do my list properly now.

Today we also measured all the wobbly bits. Oh my. Too much information.:(

I'm going to have to redo our BMI as we are both somewhat shorter than we were. Old age creeping on. I still feel about 28 inside though, that's the main thing. Perennially young.

MaryA :)

Measuring the wobbly bits is a good thing. Some weeks the scales may not show any signs of loss but you'll still be losing inches. My very first week i lost and inch and a half from my bust an inch from my hips and half an inch from my thighs. :)

good luck to you and ur husband mary, you can do this no bother :)

Hi Mary, good luck with the CD. I finish my first week tomorrow and have lost 12 lb up to this morning. It is an amazing diet - hard work, but well worth it. I have done it before and find that the first 3 or so days are the hardest - persevere and the hunger pangs die down from then on. Just keep telling yourselves - this is a means to an end. I tend to feel chilly most of the time, but a few extra layers of clothing works wonders. Good luck, Claire xx

Back