preparing for refeed question!!!!

FloridaGirl

Just want to run this idea past you all to see if its a good idea or total waste of time.
Before LT my life was about food, I loved it and could eat and eat and eat, hence the need of this diet because I just love eating food so on this diet Ive never had a flapjack because I dont want to chew anything until I ve lost the weight(if that makes sence)
Also before LT I had a dreadful sweet tooth and I am constantly thinking of all the chocolate cake with double cream I can have, (which I really dont want to do) so I was thinking that the week before refeed I was going to cut out the soup and only have the sweet shakes, hoping that I will be craving savoury food instead of sweet!!
Does this make sence or am I grasping at straws??????
thanks everyone xx

It does make sense!

See to be honest with you though... The first mouthful you have on refeed tastes AMAZING!!!

And your so stuffed that you cannot even bare to think about eating another thing!

Ive been allowing myself sweet treats like chocolate and things this week! Im going to ginuea pig myself to see how much I put... although have went a tad over board lol!!

I dont think it will make too much difference, and as Chelly says, the food will taste absolutely fantastic. I no longer need to add the amount of seasoning I used to do, even a lettuce leaf tastes amazing.

Good luck for re-feed, when are you starting?

Back