preparing to start?

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Im thinking of joining SW on Wednesday. I am going shopping this morning, I wondered if any one had any reccommendations of things I might want to buy in preparation? I always have loads of fruit and veg in the house, I have spray oil and lots of spices and herbs...............any other suggestions?

If not Ill see you Wednesday :D

hi i am going to join on wednesday aswell. need to go shopping aswell.
i am going to buy loads of fruit/veg. lean meats,lean minced meat. frozen veg. eggs,fat free yoghurts. porridge,

Good luck on starting

Thanks, and you too! Ill post after weigh in!

My regular shopping list includes

pasta
potatoes
lots of veg fresh and frozen
chicken thighs
veggie mince/meatballs (depending on brand free or low syn )
passatta
tinned toms
tinned sweetcorn
skimmed milk
yogs (shape zero and activia fat free are my favs)
fruit fresh and frozen
fish frozen and tinned
fromage frais fat free and quark
options hot choc sachets (mostly 2 syns)
alpen lights (2 = heb)
kellog's fiber plus bars (1 = heb)

Thanks!
I have about 8 WW meals in the freezer, can I use them at all or should I get them used in the days up to SW?

It is hard to say some of them are very high in syns. I would possibly try and use as many a poss before you start.

Or check out the syn threads to see if the syns for them are on there. When you join you will have access to sw online and be able to find the syns.

i proberly wouldnt risk shopping till youv had your meeting and youv planned what you fancy! its very easy to fall off track if you havnt got everything in or planned ahead.. use your ww meals for now, get what you need to last till wed, and then go wed aft/eve or thurs morn xxx

I agree, I'd get just what you need and then go again after WI - thats mainly because there are lots of things that you may like or not like, and things that people may suggest that you'd have not thought of if you stay to class etc.
I never use Quark personally, or Quorn for anything. Just my tastes, and I find other things to have instead :)

Back