Pretika's Diary

Struggling .... Just want this over with - sitting at home feeling sorry for myself ... Just got to get through these next few days!!

Hi im on 22 day but down just 6 kgs. Have. A long way to go. Need to start exercising in order to loise weight fast. My tummy feels full but my taste buds r forever tickling my mind. Cant stop thinkng abt food

Ok so at the end of day 28 --- I was at home today as I was not well and boy was it hard.... I stayed 100 percent but I am cold and I think I have a cold as well - my tongue and throat all feel funny...6 days to go!!!
Looking in to personal trainers - there are soo many !! All a bit confusing but can't wait to get back to the gym.

TOTM is approaching so I already have the slightly bloated feeling - hope it does not affect my WI next monday !!!
Obsessive about weighing now ... Hopefully I will see another loss Tim .

Good night all roll on day 29 !!!!

Thank you for moving my diary ??

Day 29 and I am really ratty - a bit bunged up IYKWIM and et dreaded P is is soon on it's way ... Not lost anything but that's probably because of the above

Going back to work as I need to keep busy ! Choc mint shake warm down and I have a Tuna salad for lunch ....
Roll in Sunday !

Day 29 - feeling better, I think it has something to do with the fact that I am busy and I have upped my water.

Tuna salad for lunch - will have porridge at 6pm and then my shake before bed.

Hope that you are all going well.!

Near the end of day 29 feeling good had my porridge and water .....5 days to go !!!

Day 30 - up and about feeling ok still bunged up ?? 5 days to go !!!! I can't believe that I have made it 30 days - I don't think I have quite hit the stone a month target - but hey I am ok with what I have lost and it does slow down the close you get to goal.... Goal ?? Is it really about the number you see on the scales or about how you feel??? If it is the latter it will take a litle longer for my mind to catch up to my body , as when I look in the mirror I dint see someone who is a stone lighter. ? Oh well got to sort a load of stuff out in my head... Reading Dr Beck and it makes a lot of sense .... Have a great day

Its all about how you feel hunny!! you know you are so right! what does it matter what the numbers say only you know those number and if you're feeling good and happy with the way you look would it matter if the scale said something else....gotta love the Beck book!
have a great day hunny, nearly the end for you, well done on day 30, you've been so strong and determined, i know you will get to your goal whatever that goal may be, size, fitness or just being happy with what you see in the mirror

xx

Thanks Lelly - problem is I dont feel thinner?? Weird I suppose the first time as I lost soo much it was very visible but this time I look the same??? Yeah my clothes feel better and I am back in some clothes I have not worn in a while... I'm just a head case !!!

4.5 days to go - I am ready to move ....

your head will catch up hun don't worry, prob because its not such a big change to deal with this time xx

Hey all Day 31 - so up and and about - can see the end of this diet - 4 days to go - I went mad yesterday wading ironing cleaning .... I was up until 11 just doing housework - my sink has never looked so shiny .... I'm not hungry but feel I need to keep busy !!
I weighed this morning and it said 10 4 so 3 lbs off in 5 days - I can't see myself losing much more this week as it is TOTM soon... I would have been happy with another 2lbs as that will take me to 1 stone .... Can't wait to finish- I'm all geared up to start exercising again so really need it now

Have a good day

Day 31 - ok so not sure what is going on.... but I think that I am hungry..

I have had some chicken and salad and some coke zero to calm things down... I do hope that I am still in ketosis, cant see me not being as I was really good yesterday.

Confession : I am finding it difficult getting all 3 packs in.

Yesterday I had the porridge in the morning, some chicken and salad in the afternoon and some more chicken in the evening... so YES I only had one pack yesterday... but I did have in total 500 cals.

could this be slowing me down??

you have to have your packs hun otherwise you are missing vital nutrients and your body won't be happy to shift the fat, very important you don't want to make yourself ill, and possibly why you are finding you are hungry too.

Hey Lelly I know we have had this conversation before... Promise I will get back on track today ... Thanks Hun

Day 32 - nothing to report really - just wanting this over with -

I did buy 2 dresses for my holiday and they fit perfectly ! So well pleased

I am going to get a dress in a size 10 and work toward getting in to in over the next 10 weeks....

So heading in to my final weekend on sole source (ever) I never want to do this again!

I have had a good day and I have stuck to the plan - had some chicken and salad for lunch - planning porrigde at 6pm and final shake at about 9.

Plans for the weekend _ I have a load of work that I need to get done and I want to take the kids to XMEN ( although its more for me).

Holiday in 10 weeks so I have bought a couple of soxe 12 dresses which fit beautifully - I got one at a soze 10 which is my goal dress...

I have purchased the 30 day shred dvd ( should get it by Tom) its 20 minutes a day and it is hard core! the perfect thing to get me back to exercise... I plan to do this in the morning and maybe get to the gym a few times a week in the evening.

I have signed up for the race for life in July so really need to get my skates on and get running again..

having thought about things a little more - I may go up to 1000 plan for a few weeks (TBH I have enough packs for one week already!) so may as well put them to use.

I really dont want to be in ketosis beyond Monday as I feel so restricted and to be honest I dont think that I am reaping the benefits of increased weight loss.... the only thing I get out it is the reduced appetite ( and the foul breath) - But I need to get back to real living...

Anyway enough of my rambling... hope you all have a great evening - catch up tomorrow!

P

Looking forward to your shred posts :)))

Day 35 - so this is it my last day on SS - I was very good and stuck to the plan all weekend... spent most of yesterday in bed as i felt weak and tired... -I really think that this is no longer working for me. I am not hungry but I feel so incapable of doing anything..

So I got on the scales this morning and the said 10st 3lbs.. so I more pound down. it is TOTM and I am a little bloated - soI think that I have hit 10st 2lbs - which is ok

So I have lost 1 stone in 35 days following sole source... doesnt soun like much does it....

Anyways I have my final WI tonight and I have already told my councillor that this is it - I am going to move to WW (online) and go to healthy eating and lots and lots of exercise... I would really like to get to the 9's which I am sure that I will but I also want to change some of my body shape and no diet can do that..

I did think about going on the 1000 plan - but I think that it is a waste for me as I can easily get a balance 1000 cal diet without the products.. I plan to stick to low carbs -so I will still avoid bread/potatoes and pasta - but get my carbs from vegtables/fruit and pulses...

I start the 30 day shred tonight or tom morning depending on what time I get in...
Will keep posting and hopefully I will get to goal (whatever that is) in the coming weeks..

Thanks for all your support...
P

Back