Price of CD? Can you combine with other diets?

Sage-femme

Silver Member
Hey everyone... I did CD a few years ago and lost weight.. it was my perfect diet!. Last year I did exante (a cheap version of the same sort of diet) and although it was great I really, REALLY missed the tetra shake drinks. I find it hard to keep motivated by mixing up powdered shakes etc and found it much, much easier to stick to CD as I could just throw a shake in my bag and drink it when i wanted.

Now my problem is the money, years ago CD wasn't that much a week but now i've heard it's about £50?? I am starting exante again tomorrow but really wish I could have the tetra packs.

So is there a way I could do them both combined? If I contacted a CDC and asked if I could just buy the tetra packs I don't think they would let me would they :(

Any advice much appreciated!

I don't think they would :(

I have three packs a day and that's £42 a week. I think that's average, but you could phone around some CDC's in your local area and ask them. x

I did exactly the same!! I was so hungry on exante though, and nothing replaced the tetras.... The tetras were the reason I was so successful last time

I don't think the CDC's will sell to you like this, they have to account for everything and follow a code of practice.

Alan

thanks everyone xx

I emailed a few weeks back and the reply said they are currently working on them and hope to be out by the end of the year.

Not sure of they would to be honest. I have 3 Chocolate tetras per day and 1 soup at night (I am a man lol) and that costs me £56 a week

Back