PrincessPink-x before and after

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by PrincessPink-x, 13 August 2013.

1. PrincessPink-x

PrincessPink-x Well-Known Member

ok so im not quite at target yet (3.5lb to go) but was out at the weekend and had the opportunity to get dressed up and thought i would share a couple of pics.
    so the first pic (im the one in the blue peacock dress) was May 2011 about 2 weeks after having my second baby, this was the start of my weight loss journey even though its not when i started sw.
    i joined sw around aug 2011 but only lasted a couple of months before giving up. i then didnt join sw again till feb 2012 when enough was enough and i just had to do something about my weight as i was miserable. lucky for me when i went back to group a new consultant had just finished her training and was taking over the group and she was and still is fabulous :)
    so my second pic was taken at my daughters christening in feb 2012 and i think it was the week after that i joined sw.
    my journey hasnt all ways been easy and has taken 18 months to lose almost 3 stone but thats down to my own lack of will power and binging. lucky for me my fab consultant never let me give up.
    my last photo is the one taken last weekend 2 stone 11lbs off since joining sw. i havnt included what i lost before joining as i didnt always weigh myself as didnt like what i saw so dont really know what i weighed.

me1.jpg 426023_10150566240413434_1974862537_n.jpg me2.jpg
  2. jma2013

jma2013 Well-Known Member

You look great and more confident in latest pic well done :)
  3. Jem1

Jem1 Member

You look amazing!!! Xxx
  4. Issywizzywoo

Issywizzywoo Well-Known Member

You look brilliant,well done :)
  5. PrincessPink-x

thank you and yes definetly feeling more confident and more like the 'old' me
  6. Issywizzywoo

Issywizzywoo Well-Known Member

Good stuff,that's a great result. I've currently 2st off & wow what a difference it is making to my self esteem,very good feeling :)
  7. PrincessPink-x

That's great u have done so well to lose 2 stone already and that feeling u have now will be doubled when u get to target :)
  8. JennyBlonde

JennyBlonde Member

That's amazing! I'm trying to loose baby weight too so it's great to see where I could be if I put in the effort. Very inspiring.
  9. kel86

kel86 Well-Known Member

Well done you look amazing love the purple top xx
  10. ChloeHSmith

ChloeHSmith Active Member

WOW. This is so motivational. I started slimming world last week and have very similar start and goals. This just shows me that it is really possible! Well done :) xx
  11. PrincessPink-x

Thank you everyone and good luck on your journeys u will all get there if u just stick with it. I have had a big holiday gain so feeling sorry for myself at no but hey I'm back on plan as if today and target is still in sight :)
  12. ETanny

ETanny Well-Known Member

Wow! You look amazing! :)
  13. Slimmingbabe

Slimmingbabe Well-Known Member

You've shrunk!

Great work! Love purple dresses too!
  14. Miss_Motivated

Miss_Motivated Well-Known Member

Wow you look Great! Such a transformation and inspiration. Well done
  15. Slimmergirl2013

Slimmergirl2013 Active Member

16. PrincessPink-x

Thank you. I love the purple top it was a hand me down from my sister in law. I had been stressing about going out as had nothing nice to wear then she turned up withs bag full of clothes she no longer wanted :)
  17. swansong1a

swansong1a Well-Known Member

Wow, you look HOT!!! Love the top and the way it flatters your new shape, thanks so much for sharing your pics!
  18. rebocalucy

rebocalucy Member

Fab!!! well done xx
  19. slayervixen82

slayervixen82 Well-Known Member

I'm registering tonight and these photos are so inspiring x
  20. Willbeslimsummer14

Willbeslimsummer14 Well-Known Member

You look amazing! Well Done :) x