PrincessSmile's Food Diary

PrincessSmiles

Day One 16th August

Breakfast - Strawberry shake (217 cals)

Lunch - raw celery (20 cals), tomato (75 cals), courgette (54 cals) and pepper (23 cals) with 100g hummous (310 cals) = 482 cal total

Tea - strawberry shake (217 cals)

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 3 x skinny cow mint choc drinks (120 cals)

TOTAL CALS = 1165 calories

Thoughts - Today I went to a summer school class and had a moment where my thoughts drifted off to Dorito's... Also when I finished class (3 hours) I immediately thought to reward my hard work with maltesers before remembering i'm on a diet... Looks like my thoughts need some tutoring. Automatically I thought of junk good. :cry: However, overall I am feeling upbeat about my first day. Yay.

Last edited:
Day Two 17th August

Lunch - raw celery (20 cals), lettuce (6 cals), tomato (75 cals), courgette (20 cals) and pepper (23 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (115 cals) = 419 cals total

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 2 x skinny cow mint choc drinks (80 cals), a nectarine (63 cals), a banana (105 cals), 1 pkt vinegar snackajacks (89 cals) = 426 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1319 calories

Thoughts - Today I joined a gym. Paid my fee and have my induction on Wednesday. Feel a bit nervous about being totally unfit. Otherwise still positive even though someone had drunk my skimmed milk and I had to go to the supermarket before I could have my tea...

Last edited:
Day Three 18th August

Lunch - raw celery (10 cals), lettuce (6 cals), mushroom (18 cals), radish (12 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 1 brown roll (115 cals) = 321 cal total

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), 2 x skinny cow mint choc drinks (80 cals), a banana (105 cals), 2 x pkt vinegar snackajacks(178 cals), an orange (64 cals) = 556 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1479 calories

Thoughts - Hmmm, think I'm eating too many snacks and not enough with my meal. But it's difficult as I have my meal at lunchtime at work. Ho hum. May have to have a re-think about how I'm juggling my calories. Also, my calories are getting more by the day so I have to watch it tomorrow or I'll go over the 1500 cals mark... T__T Today I went to the spa and splashed about a bit in the pool and went in the sauna but I don't really think it could count as exercise somehow! Tomorrow is my gym induction. Urk.

Last edited:
Day Four 19th August

Lunch - Panini (300 cals), Mozarella (100 cals) cheddar (140 cals) Chips (200 cals) Total cals = 740 cals

Tea - Strawberry shake (217 cals)

TOTAL CALS = 1174 calories

Thoughts - Eep, today started out so well as I went to the gym and did a 45 minute cardio workout (which must have burnt some calories) but then I was meeting an old friend for lunch and spending the day and we could only go to one place as she's a smoker and wanted to sit outside. I'm a veggie so the ONLY thing on their menu was a mozarella and cheese panini! Annnnd, i did share a side order of chips with her too. :cry: Today has gone a bit astray....

Day Five 20th August

Snacks - raspberries (89 calories), 4 x skinny cow mint choc drinks (160 calories), many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals) = 298 calories

Tea - Raspberries in jelly (155 calories)

TOTAL CALS = 670 calories

Thoughts - Felt poorly today and full of cold so got sent home from work at 1.00pm and then went to bed. This is why I haven't eaten properly today. Also, I haven't drunk enough fluids T__T but I'm trying. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow.

Awww I've been feeling that way too lately.
I'm day 1 atm :)
Its going alright had a shake for brekkie, grapes and a meal bar for lunch but could only manage half so having half now with a cuppa :)
Hope you feel better. let me know how you get on xxx

Thanks CheekySoph! Well, today I actually am feeling quite a bit better! Need to post yesterday's food and try and get to the gym today and step-up my water intake. Am coughing but not so snotty and my chest isn't wheezing!

Day Six 22st August

Lunch - Strawberry shake (217 cals)

Snacks - many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 1 x wholemeal roll (115 cals), 1 x pack of snackajacks (89 cals) = 253 calories

Tea - raw celery (10 cals), lettuce (6 cals), mushroom (18 cals), radish (12 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), beetroot (14 cals), spring onion (32 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (115 cals), 10 stuffed olives (70 calories) = 437 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1124 calories

Thoughts - Still wasn't feeling properly well today but have done okay with the diet. Looked up how many calories were in a choc digestive and was well shocked! My mum offered me some as I'm poorly and I was like 'noooo - back away with the biscuits' - could have been a disaster! Lol!

Last edited:
Day Seven 23rd August

Lunch - Strawberry shake (217 cals)

Snacks - many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals) = 49 cals

Tea - raw celery (10 cals), lettuce (6 cals), mushroom (18 cals), radish (12 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), beetroot (14 cals), spring onion (32 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (115 cals), 10 stuffed olives (70 calories) = 437 calories

TOTAL CALS = 920 calories

Thoughts
Still not quite right today but I'm getting there. Bought some olbas oil to have on my tissues. Sat in the sun in the morning and then went to bed in the afternoon as I felt rough. Up now though and feeling okay.

Hope you're feeling better, stick with it you're doing great x

Hi Lisa - I'm not bored with my salad yet - I loooove greek salad! And am adding lots of other stuff to make it interesting. Think it's cos I am having my meal at lunchtime not evening and it has to be something I can take to work.

Thanks Stirky! I am feeling much better today! ^___^

Day Eight 24th August

Lunch - Regular Cafe Mocha Coffee Republic (165 cals)

Snacks - many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 2 x jaffa cakes (84 cals) = 133 cals

Tea - Noodles (330 cals), stir fried carrot, onion, courgette, pepper (163 cals) quorn (45 cals) and hoi sin sauce (110 cals) = 648 cals

TOTAL CALS = 1163 calories

Thoughts
Went out today and went back to her house for a meal. Think I managed to stay within my allowance but it's kind of hard to judge!

Day Nine 24th August

Breakfast - 40g no sugar muesli (142 cals) & skimmed milk (34 cals) = 176 cals

Lunch - raw celery (10 cals), lettuce (6 cals), mushroom (18 cals), radish (12 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (158 cals), beetroot (14 cals), spring onion (32 cals), 5 stuffed olives (35 cals), tomatoes (75 cals) = 520 cals total

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), a banana (105 cals), 1 x pkt vinegar snackajacks(89 cals), a nectarine (63 cals), raspberries in jelly (100 cals) = 437 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1370 calories

Thoughts Went to the gym today and did my full forty-five min workout! Wooh. Am wondering if I will be achin tomorrow now!

Day Nine 24th August

Lunch - raw celery (10 cals), lettuce (6 cals), mushroom (18 cals), radish (12 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (158 cals), carrot (25 cals), spring onion (32 cals), 10 stuffed olives (70 cals) = 491 cals total

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), a banana (105 cals), 1 x pkt vinegar snackajacks(89 cals), 2 x skinny cow mint choc drinks (80 cals) = 354 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1238 calories

Thoughts Still not drinking enough water. Need to take a 500ml bottle with me tomorrow so I can measure how much I'm getting down my neck!

Doing well princess! Great going. Yes the 500ml bottles really do keep you drinking, I always have them in the fridge (just fill them with tap water) and carry one wherever I go! But then I've done this for years, love my water :D

Day 10 Aug 26th

Lunch - raw celery (20 cals), lettuce (6 cals), tomato (75 cals), courgette (20 cals) and pepper (23 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 6x olives (35 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (158 cals), raspberries (89 cals), 1 x satsuma(10 cals) = 576 cals total

Tea - hummous (160 cals) and raw carrot, pepper and tomato = 220 cals

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 1 x skinny cow mint choc drinks (40 cals), 1 pkt quavers (87 cals), 2 x jaffa's (84 cals) = 340 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1312 calories

Thoughts - Didn't have any slimfast today but did stay within calorie intake and did my gym workout.

Last edited:
Day 11 Aug 27th

Lunch - raw celery (20 cals), lettuce (6 cals), tomato (75 cals), courgette (20 cals) and pepper (23 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (158 cals), 5 x olives (35 cals) = 477 cals total

Tea - 2 quorn sausages (114 cals), half tin tomatoes (41 cals) + poached egg (74 cals)= 235 calories

Snacks - an apple (80 cals), many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 1 x pear (75 cals), 1 x banana (105 cals), 2 x jaffa's (84 cals), 1 x satsuma (10 cals) = 403 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1291 calories

Thoughts - Didn't have any slimfast shakes again today - just felt like having food!! O//__//O

Last edited:
Day 12 Aug 28th

Lunch - lettuce (6 cals), tomato (75 cals), pepper (23 cals) with 60g feta cheese (160 cals), 1 wholemeal roll (158 cals), 5 x olives (35 cals) = 457 cals total

Tea - 2 quorn sausages (114 cals), half tin tomatoes (41 cals) + poached egg (74 cals)= 235 calories

Snacks - a small apple (65 cals), many cups of coffee with sweetener & semi-skimmed milk (49 cals), 1 x pear (75 cals), 1 x banana (105 cals), 4 x jaffa's (168 cals), 1 x packet quavers (87 cals) = 549 calories

TOTAL CALS = 1256 calories

Thoughts - Hmmm, as I'm really not feeling in the mood for SF at the moment, I'm wondering if I should switch to a calorie counting diet? I see there is a section on this forum. I've never counted calories before and it's quite a novelty! Sins and points, yes many times, but never actual calories! Weird!

Yes there is a calories counting section :) SF isn't too unlike calorie counting really. I'm planning to mving onto calorie counting when I'm quite near my goal so I can shift the last little bit with that and then use it to go onto maintenance, but that's a while away yet lol!

Back