private messages

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samsmummy, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi guys
    in my wee box at the top right hand colums it now says private messages is that one of the wee extras you get when you have made a certin amount of posts if so can anyone help me out with what you get for various posts:tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Well.. when you get 50.. you can go into the private members diary bit.. which is in the Members diary bit.. You can send PMs to each other..
    erm.. bigger signature..
    not sure what else..

4. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey kool thank you x

5. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done

ps well done on the weight loss that is a fantastic loss you must have great will power you will need to send a wee bit to me :D

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    hehe.. thank you *hugs*..
    How are you managing? I find the best way for me to focus.. is by having a diary.. hehe.. you should make one..

Love Cat x x x

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Yup, thats right, You will be allowed more sig space, private messaging and access to members only diaries!!

8. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    diary

m re starting tomorrow going for a condemmed girls last brekkie today then its all gone how do you do the diary thing:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.