Priya's new attempt on a new journey...

image-2700792317.jpg

Wil b doublin the eggs n mushrooms n a slight pinch of onions to the mushroom omlette to have with the stuffed mushrooom n peper have drank nearly 2 litees water so far 6.30pm plz hurry up x

Hiya Priya,
Found you! Just catching up before another restart!! My last one ended with an epic fail after my little girl ended up in hospital for 5 days. Hospital food, followed by comfort eating to help my stress has made my clothes even tighter!!! I'm not even sure how much exactly I've put on, as my scales died when I stood on them this morning. I'm hoping just the battery, but I could be that heavy that they died in disgust lol

Anyway my plan is to get back on the packs on the 1st for a month or so, then join you here on the fasting pages. I'm out for New Years, otherwise I'd love to get started tomorrow. I feel so bloated!

you seem to be getting into the swing of fasting. Do you feel a little less restricted now you can have some real food? Are you out for New Year? Xx

Glad to see your still doing well. X

Hiya Priya, Found you! Just catching up before another restart!! My last one ended with an epic fail after my little girl ended up in hospital for 5 days. Hospital food, followed by comfort eating to help my stress has made my clothes even tighter!!! I'm not even sure how much exactly I've put on, as my scales died when I stood on them this morning. I'm hoping just the battery, but I could be that heavy that they died in disgust lol Anyway my plan is to get back on the packs on the 1st for a month or so, then join you here on the fasting pages. I'm out for New Years, otherwise I'd love to get started tomorrow. I feel so bloated! you seem to be getting into the swing of fasting. Do you feel a little less restricted now you can have some real food? Are you out for New Year? Xx

Heyy hun omg nt talked to u in agess missed u :) yh defo feel better this way n still in the tens on scales whereass if was on pax js kno the xmas n new yrs wudv put me firmly bk in the elevens lol....scales as of this mrning say 10.10 wil b fasting tdai tomorro n thurs so then can relax tiny bit on weekends? Aiming for green tea water n eggs n salmon tdai :) 50-100g salmon n a two egg onion mushroom omlette with a tiny dropbor so of oil or frylight for the eggs n baking the salmon :) x

How are you enjoying your fitbit? Hope you have a lovely New Year x

Nt strted uding it yet bt its bit odd cz says iv alredy burnt few cals wen i avent worn it yet bt will b wearing it tdsin;) gna get into tge swing of things this week :) hope u had a lovely bre yrs too hun xx

Can i plz add ne one with a fit bit? Could do with some help n motivation? Doin welll so far onli been drinking water so far...do need to defrost the salmon its bagged up fresh salmon so no bar code :( n on mfp so mny salmon options wich oen to pick? Thinkin 150g salmon x

Can i plz add ne one with a fit bit? Could do with some help n motivation? Doin welll so far onli been drinking water so far...do need to defrost the salmon its bagged up fresh salmon so no bar code :( n on mfp so mny salmon options wich oen to pick? Thinkin 150g salmon x

Salmon differs hugely depends whether it's farmed or wild, apparently farmed is injected with fat to make it bigger so much higher in cals :(

Reli? Thanku for lettin me kno lexie ;( hmm tdai may js giv the salmon a miss then oh gosh i can feel ma impatience kickin in bt no i have to b patient :( this is much slower way n i have to adapt to tht....js tried on a pairnof size ten jeans oh gosh they js abt to button up :( think wil use them as my mini goal point :( urgh the frustration of nt bein able to fit is disgusting :( the rolls of flab urgh the list can go on :( wil weigh on friday after tdai n thursdays fast :( think wil js make a point of stickin to tinned salmon n tuna so then bb easier to figure out the cals :( xx

Hmmm seem to b flunctuating between 10.5 n 10.7 in between fasts bit disconcerting bt trying reli reli hard to stay positive n upbeat tbh....:/ hmmm arghh js to see a glimmer of the nines 'sigh' successfull b2b mon tues n wil b fasting again friday wll b avin a sushi pack at 263 cals and one boiled egg and threee litees of water and. Green tea hoping to see a good number saturday x

You'll be fine honey, btw if I don't always reply I'm not being rude I'm just not down with the kids & struggle to always understand your abbreviations or text speak or whatever it is, I'm just old & can't always work it out :) xx

I'm the same as Lexie. I'd love to be more supportive but I do find it difficult to figure it out... Sorry. I'll try harder xxx

Back