pro plus and cd

why do you want to take caffeine pills?

just drink the caffeine. :D

PinkMantha said:
lol im taking them aswell as drinking the caffeine lol x

This is not healthy at all. Proplus will not help with weight loss but could make you quite ill. I must admit Sam that the more I read of your posts the more concerned I get about your beliefs and mental health

I wouldn't take them along with coffee hun , too much caffeine can increase your heart rate and can also have effects on weight loss , I take 1 pro plus when I work a night shift but I dont drink tea or coffee so need a little boost but dont take them as well xxx

If you are doing CD properly you shouldn't need proplus I had more energy doing CD than ever ! I agree with GG on this one I'm afraid !

I must admit Sam that the more I read of your posts the more concerned I get about your beliefs and mental health

! I agree with GG on this one I'm afraid ![/QUOTE said:
i dont agree with bringing up my mental health problems!

your lucky if you have more energy than ever on cd i find myself lifeless most of the time, wish i had a burst of energy lol

i dont agree with bringing up my mental health problems!

your lucky if you have more energy than ever on cd i find myself lifeless most of the time, wish i had a burst of energy lol

I agree, I don't (personally) feel you should have said what you said in public GG, if you were truly concerned then why didn't you just pass her a private message rather than airing your concerns about another member's mental health in public?

I doubt you would like it people were to speculate about your mental state on a public forum.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
I agree, I don't (personally) feel you should have said what you said in public GG/Moley, if you were truly concerned then why didn't you just pass her a private message rather than airing your concerns about another member's mental health in public?

I doubt you would like it people were to speculate about your mental state on a public forum.

Just a thought.

thank you!!!!
i would of been much more understanding if a private message was sent x

Agreed, lets try to help eachother through this. We are all in the same kind of boat and where information supplied is normally hugely appreciated, there is a fine line between that and non-constructive criticism.

I say this with the most genuine of intentions. X

hang on a minute whoooaa ! I didn't say anything about anyones mental health - I meant I agree as in pro plus making you ill !!!! :confused::confused:

Moleymole said:
hang on a minute whoooaa ! I didn't say anything about anyones mental health - I meant I agree as in pro plus making you ill !!!! :confused::confused:

Don't think the comments directed at you, lovely! X

I apologise if I offended as it was not intended; it was a comment made in context of other posts made my Pink Mantha on this forum over the last 4 months or so at various times where behaviours and well-being have been discussed.

Plus.. to be honest I don't see mental health/well being as something to be "hidden away" in the same way we don't hide away our physical health/well being. If PM had said she was trying to train for a marathon on a sprained ankle I would have posted publicly that I had concerns that her beliefs may be affecting her health.

GG - I think it was the way it was worded, I can't speak for PM...but it certainly sounded quite judgemental. Difficult to express emotion online though! X

Back