Pro Point Changes

well if they think they're getting any more money out of me for a new calculator they can go and swivel lol.

i've often thought that propoints is not always right, certain foods seem way to high and some too low.
like salmon and nuts are very good for you but the points are ridiculously high.

i'll have a word with my leader on tuesday :)

Ohhh haven't heard this, will ask at my meeting on Wednesday!

If they don't change how you calculate the pp of food we won't need a new calculator will we?!

I hope they don't change too much. But I do agree that some things are too high, like the salmon 6pp for a fillet! xx

My leader mentioned it last week but didn't have any more info to give. She mentioned about the calculator but did say she would update us as soon as she knew more. I think next week she has a regional meeting & may find out more then. xx

i think theres another thread on here about it somewhere.

Aparently only the people who track their daily points will be affected with the calculator. So it must be point allowance or weekly allowance changing rather than point values of foods. Not sure if this is correct though but is definately somewhere on here x

Yeah from what the notice says, they way you calculate the pp of food will not change...wondering if maybe they are going to change allowance or weekly allowance x

In Europe they put the weeklies your allowed in bands depending on your weight, so higher end will get full 49 middle around 35 and lighter 25-30 so might be this coming into affect

the thing with fish and nuts is even though they are healthy they are fatty!

I didn't hear about this (so behind the times aren't I?). Interesting that they're changing it again... Hopefully it isn't anything too disruptive!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Glad I've got this place to catch up as I'm going it completely alone. But then again if what I'm doing now works, and I don't like the new improvements (they've GOT to mean less food, right?) I might just stick to it lol.

the thing with fish and nuts is even though they are healthy they are fatty!

yes but they are healthy fats, discover took this into account as you're body deals with them differently. Omega-3 fats help you burn fat.

it does sound like they will be changing our points allowances.

i hope they do change some of the healthy foods because i've cut down on certain foods whilst dieting like salmon and beans and eggs and restricted nuts but i personally hope they cut the points of chocolate :D

I've decided that if they do change the dailies or weekly allowance amounts, I'll be sticking to the current Propoints plan.

This is the most liveable 'diet' I have ever been on. And whilst I'm getting losses I'm not gonna change things. They maybe small losses too but id rather take the scenic route and enjoy the view and life then race through and struggle.

I've decided that if they do change the dailies or weekly allowance amounts, I'll be sticking to the current Propoints plan.

This is the most liveable 'diet' I have ever been on. And whilst I'm getting losses I'm not gonna change things. They maybe small losses too but id rather take the scenic route and enjoy the view and life then race through and struggle.

I agree with this completely. :0clapper:

It ain't broke, why try to fix it?

I'm half hoping they reduce the allowance.. I can just about reach my dailies when I'm having a munch day.. yesterday I was so full all day. Ate when i wanted etc.. n only managed to use 19 which left me with 10 unused dailies.. I did try use them.. I even had toast that I wasn't in form of having just to use up some more..

i agree cheeky.

if it is a change of points i'm going to stay with what i've got as long as i'm still losing. if it gets a struggle as i'm getting down to my goal weight i may think about it then.

Back