Pro Point Changes

Nah... I need my 29pp lol!! If its a reduction in daily pp I'll just be sticking to the way I'm doing it now lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh god I hope its not a reduction in points, I'll simply die LOL I think my body is still getting used to the change from SW to WW and reduction in portion sizes etc, I need all my 29!

When they brought in propoints I was horrified at the huge change & determined that I would stick with the old plan.... then I did propoints for a few weeks & found in so much more flexible that now I couldn't go back :)
I don't like change but I'll be interested to see how & why they are making changes.

There are still lots of people following the Discover plan so I say - stick with what works for you no matter what :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Its prob just a little tweak, can't imagine it would be anything too drastic with everything only just being rebranded. I remember when slimming world first bought out there extra easy about 6 months later they changed it to say you had to eat a certain amount of fruit/veg with each meal. Just hope its not something like that because i don't like veg :(

I'm kind of hoping they do reduce dailies/weeklies due to my recent consecutive gains (100% on plan). It's making me think I am eating too much as I've even gained with 0 weeklies, half weeklies, all weeklies. :(

i hope it's not a reduction in points i only just manage to stay within my points because i love my sandwiches at lunch and for tea i like having pastas and chops and fish and beans,and other healthy foods which are fairly high in points and i'm really not a salad person because it just doesn't do anything for me.but the way i'm doing things now is actually working and i'm only good for about 75% of the time.anyway i guess we'll just have to wait and see what the changes are and then deal with it.

id say its maybe a change in weeklys depending on your stats like dailys are calculated.

It would make more sense i suppose if weeklys were different when people have different dailys.

Im finding it harder everytime I go down in dailys :( n love having so much weeklys thou :p

...... if it only effects the calculator it might be that they are just changing the pp's you are on depending on your weight to a more even number .... e.g only going down every 7lbs or 1 stone like the leaders should track you at, rather then at the moment where i can loose 1lb in between these and the online app will change my daily pp's ...... although if the leaders need a meeting about changes it's probably something bigger then that ! lol

i really hope they don't limit amount of fruit and veg we can eat ! :(

as for what others have said about leaders not updating your daily pp allowance mine hasn't changed mine either but i only got my 1st stone last week so hopefully she will when i WI on thursday as long as i have lost this week. at the moment i am on 35 from leader but 33 on esource .... (which i also had to use to find out my 10% goal once i got down to 5% so i knew where i was headed! ) .... as much as i love my leader i must say that it appears none of them seem to have time for the paperwork side of things at WI ! they just expect us to find it out for ourselves !

i had WI today and had lost 1lb (so now lost 1 stone, 1 lb) and my leader still hasn't said my daily's have changed :( ..... i put new weight into e-source and it has said i'm now on 32 a day ..... where as if i didn't use e-source i would still be using 35 a day which is what i was told i was on at my 1st meeting ! ....

Your leader should of told you to change by now I think, I was on 39 now on 37 and only lost 8lb x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hope its nothing drastic as havent neem using pps for long!

Im thinking the most logical change would be to the weeklies. 49 is alot and i see alot of people not using them, and apparently they are there at our leisure BUT just say one day you use 20 of them up and other days use only a few, surely using all your dailies and a high amount of your weeklies will have an effect on you? yes you may be using the same amount up each week but to eat so much in one day must have an effect on you.

So maybe it will be lowering the weeklies based on weight (as dailies are) or the amount of weeklies you can use a day? Hoping its not going to be a daily change as even though sometimes i struggle to eat all 29 points other days like today im fully on track with them.

me too msjulieb... Most days I struggle to eat 29 dailies.. And the days I do is because I've had 'bold' food.. Be it sweets r chocolate or chips r something.. Although its within my allowance WW is about using ur pp's on healthy food.. Not fitting in as many goodies as you can within the allowance.. And sometimes i just can't do it!! (end of rant) lol

As regards the using 20 weeklies on top of a daily allowance.. There is a "wendy plan" where the weeklies are divided out thru the week but on one day I know 18 weeklies are to be used on top of dailies and it seems to work.. Sarah lost 3lb the week she done the Wendy Plan.....

i tend to have a lot of my weeklies on one day and a few on the others, it's never had a negative effect on me, in fact quite the opposite.

i read somewhere that you should have a lot more calories on one day in a week because it stops you're body thinking it's going into starvation.

Actually I think having a lot of weeklies on one day is probably better than having them more spread out. And yes I lost the most weight the week I did wendie :) I was supposed to do it again this week but I got totm and fecked up lol.
Hope they don't take all my weeklies away :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

i use nearly all my weeklies in over the weekend and then stick to daily's during the week .... i try to keep 5-10 of my weeklies free though for the week just incase i need them ... but i don't usually use them ... it's just good to know i have them there incase. :)

Back