Pro points confusion???

SJH1985

Hello peeps :) just joined tonight and the consultant said my daily allowance is 26pp...... Came home and registered with esource online, filled all my details in and it said my pp allowance should be 30pp????

I'm totally confused??? Is this because the new changes haven't been implemented on esource and the iPhone app??? I've managed to change it via edit settings but the lowest it would let me go is 27pp????

Gonna stick to 26pp like the consultant said but just cautious that this might be wrong??? Any comments/suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks :) Xxxx

Hi there, my PP has gone down already on WW app so think that is up to date. Did the leader give you her mobile no so you can maybe text her & double check? I would settle for somewhere between the 2 if it's your first week, but that's just what I'd do. Not sure what everyone else thinks x

Hi galaxy girl :) yeah she did give me her mobile number! Hadn't even thought of that so I'm gonna ring her today to clarify :) thanks very much Xxxx

Back