pro points online

kitty75

Hi All,
Considering rejoining WW and trying the PP plan online (Cant get to meetings).
Has anyone tried this online and is it any good?
Is it easy to work out the new PP points out yourself as the old way?
Thanks for any help
::)

Heya :)

I'm doing WW PP online as I can't get to meetings either. I found that I just needed a little bit of time getting used to the website to understand it and everything and then I was away!

I don't know if you have an iPhone but WW have an PP app on there...so when you are out and about it is easy to check things etc...

hope this helped! x

Thanks a lot, i think you just helped me make up my mind. Yes I got an iphone so the app sound ideal.
How does the new plan compare to the old one, I kind of got board of the old plan so came of it and predictably putting all the weight back on! :sigh:
Think i might get the bank hol out of the way then might give the new plan a bash
Thanks again :)

online is easy. type in the food I am having and search. 9/10 it brings it up without me putting the values in.
I also love the iphone app which is on the ipod and ipad and never far from my fingers :D
I dont use the forums on the ww site, but everyone here keeps me motivated :D

Thanks for the help girlies.
I have just ordered the starter pack from ebay so think i will read up on the new PP plan and see if i can get my head around it before i see if I need the online as well.

Is the iphone app the iwatcher?
Thx

I love ww online. The tracker is really good but the best thing is having the app with me always to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Thanks for the help girlies.
I have just ordered the starter pack from ebay so think i will read up on the new PP plan and see if i can get my head around it before i see if I need the online as well.

Is the iphone app the iwatcher?
Thx

nope its the official ww one.

I did the iwatchr / acquired a pack for 1st month.

I just like the access to the database of foods on the official app you get when you subscribe.

Iwatchr, you had to work out the points for everything, but you could favorite foods for next time :) If you get it, I'd upgrade the app for the weight tracking too, as its good lil feature.

yeah you can only get the iPhone app which is WW Mobile app when you sign up for online...sorry forgot to mention that! Good Luck :)

ok thanks, will look at it all when i get the starter pack.

on a whole is the new pp plan quite easy to get head around?

yeah, its okay. takes a few days to figure what works for you with point assignment, ie when to use your points.

Id grab the iwatchr app now and start calculating some food you will be eating regularly and fav them :)

The books you get will include a general food points value guide for things like potato, rice, eggs, meats etc. Anything else you will have to calculate yourself :)

You can quick add food on the app, like say you have a WW micro dinner and its got the points on the packet, you can just tell the app how many points it is and the name and add :)

Let us know when you get started :D

Thanks hun, thats a great help. I actually just decided late last night to sign up online and get the iphone app set up. Didnt want to give myself any excuses to back out. Think im gonna give myself this week to get familiar with it and then start it properly after Easter :)

Wish me luck, time to get rid of this belly haha x

Hi pudnpie,
Thanks i found the quidco link through another forum link,great minds huh. Managed to get £15 cashback so even more of an incentive to do it ;)

Back