pro points virgin!

tori1971

Hi all, I have used the old points system before and lost quite a lot of weight.
I'm looking at joining again but have read somewhere that you eat less on the pro points plan than the old plan!
Is this right cos if it is, I used to starve on the old plan so how will I cope on the new plan??? :cry:

I don't believe it..... hehe. I did the old plan, and currently do propoints, and I find that on propoints I am genuinely never hungry. I have managed to have all my favourites, my pizza, curry, chips, chinese, chocolate cake, biscuits, as well as plenty of homemade good stuff and I have lost 11.5lbs since I started properly on the 6th January...

You get a daily allowance which they advise you eat all of every day, then you get a weekly allowance which you can either use or not. You can still earn your Activity Points. You get most veg (apart from potatoes, peas, sweetcorn and parsnips off the top of my head) that are 0 points, and fruit is all 0 points on Propoints.

Give it a go, try it for a month and see how you get on..! :)

thankyou so much! i really have to lose some weight and its always a bit scary to try something new! you have given me fresh hope and well done on your fantastic achievement so far, thats really good in such a short amount of time.
tori

Join slimming world instead - you will never go hungry!

I am definitely eating more on propoints than I did on the old plan, much more! It's really good and it's so easy to fit in with normal life!

you eat more on propoints, but for me its a bad mindset and i dislike it so changing back to discovery lol it all depends on the individual and how you get on with it yourself give it a go :) if not then do old plan! :D

No, sorry! How you finding it though?

I am really liking PP - tried Discovery a couple of years ago and just couldn't stick to it, but finding PP loads better! :D

Also, I am staying for the talkie-bit!

In the past, it's been weigh-in and then a swift exit (and probably a take-away on the way home) ;)

I am finding the Leader really motivational and I come out feeling very optimistic for the week.

Good luck with it! :)

hi there the new pro point system is designed to get you eat more protein and and less carbs, im doing ok with it:rolleyes:

Back