Pro points was pointless! Back to Discover plan to rediscover Meeeee!

Marli

:)Hiya all,
I started back on the weight watcher discover plan yesterday and I'm feeling like a million dollars for doing soo! The positive energy about doing this is gonna be the key to my motivation.
After doing ww and being really success by dropping three dress size previously I have been searching for the same results, but none of these diets have quite done the Job :-/
So I tried ww eagerly since the new pro points and it was a pointless exercise! The freedom of having so many points and conflicting info just didn't sit well.
So I've been sitting in that stuck world of being a fattie!
Anyways out have come the old booklets, file and all the rest and I'm ready to kick ass lol well at least these pounds!
So if anyone wants to join me on mu positive smiley journey to a slimmer you! We can all do this together!!
Xx

Hi ive also done ww discover in the past and been successful and then tried pro-points did lose but just didnt like it at all!! Im starting today have put on 15lbs recently due to medication which has now been changed, so hoping the weight ive put on and a bit more comes off :) Not going to classes just doing it myself hoping I can stay motivated. Good luck :)

Hiya
The same happened to me with propoints, it just didn't click with me at all. I have also put on weight health related to and it's a bummer. I will be weighing in every Thursday mornings. I received my old style calculator in the post this morning ( I ordered from eBay ) so I will say this is my official start day, as I stayed the same when I weighed this morning. I think the absence of my calculator contributed.
I will be doing it alone too so we can motivate each other along the way! X

Back