pro points...

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Jude"123, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    hiiii everyone :) well i've had a full summer blow out cos i have had no set routine!!!!, and i should have been prepared for this, but oh well at least i know for the future!!

so i start back at college again wednesday and then so it begins back to normality!! so gym is being paid for and sorted this week, with my friend from college :) which will MAKE me go cos its open till 10pm so my friend will make sure i go!!

ive ordered a weightwatchers programme on ebay [another addiction of mine] and im gunna give it a read through, and hopefully follow it on my own, i cant really afford meetings n stuff; so if any of you are doing it id love any help :) and ill still be taking xenical

thanks for any help :) and ill let u know when i start !! i hope to GOD i will lose atleast 2 lb in the next 2 weeks !!

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Glad you're back on track. I can't help you with WW sorry. I can't be doing with the weighing and measuring of stuff. I'm a SW girl myself :)
    I'm sure there's lots of people on here the exact opposite of me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    I do no understand sw at all!!! But heyyy, im a student so I need bright colours and flashing things to keep me interested lmao!!! Thanks hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.