pro points...

Jude"123

supersize > superPERFECT!
hiiii everyone :) well i've had a full summer blow out cos i have had no set routine!!!!, and i should have been prepared for this, but oh well at least i know for the future!!

so i start back at college again wednesday and then so it begins back to normality!! so gym is being paid for and sorted this week, with my friend from college :) which will MAKE me go cos its open till 10pm so my friend will make sure i go!!

ive ordered a weightwatchers programme on ebay [another addiction of mine] and im gunna give it a read through, and hopefully follow it on my own, i cant really afford meetings n stuff; so if any of you are doing it id love any help :) and ill still be taking xenical

thanks for any help :) and ill let u know when i start !! i hope to GOD i will lose atleast 2 lb in the next 2 weeks !!

xxxxx

Glad you're back on track. I can't help you with WW sorry. I can't be doing with the weighing and measuring of stuff. I'm a SW girl myself :)
I'm sure there's lots of people on here the exact opposite of me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do no understand sw at all!!! But heyyy, im a student so I need bright colours and flashing things to keep me interested lmao!!! Thanks hun xxx

Back