Problem

RebekahR said:
Good stuff well done hun, day 3-5 and your in it. All plain sailing from here

X

Woohoo lol

Xx

Argggg I keep thinking of all the things I can't have :(

Xx

Think about all the lovely things you can enjoy right now - nice meal, gorgeous shake over ice, night with friends, plan an activity you love for the weekend

Go virtual window shopping, make a pintrest board with all the lovely clothes your going to wear at goal

Focus on what you can have, what your going to do and how fabulous your going to be with your new body xxx

This diet will not beat me! Arggggg lol

Xx

xClaire84x said:
This diet will not beat me! Arggggg lol

Xx

Atta girl! Steely determination and great distractions!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

rebekah your really motivating. nice one. whats smoked fish ? can yiu have tinned salmon with pickle onions and vinegar

thanks

Tinned fish is fine(not in oil). I would stick to the veg list

I prefer cold smoked fish to tinned anyday so tasty :)

This diet teaches you to become creative with protein & veg... think it will help when refeeding & maintaining too, the more creative you become the less chance of slipping back into old habits!

Glad you are still with it Claire, once you start to see your losses & rach your first mini goal you will start sailing through.

Good Luck x

GeMzY said:
This diet teaches you to become creative with protein & veg... think it will help when refeeding & maintaining too, the more creative you become the less chance of slipping back into old habits!

Glad you are still with it Claire, once you start to see your losses & rach your first mini goal you will start sailing through.

Good Luck x

I need to put my next weeks order in today but I dunno if il last that long :(

Xx

How much more have you got to loose hunny??

Stick with it it does get easier Xx

RebekahR said:
How much more have you got to loose hunny??

Stick with it it does get easier Xx

About 7 stone :(

Xx

Stick with it hun

Make a list of all the things you want to do. Set a goal reward for each stone lost. Even if its something small like a manicure or a trip to see a friend

You can do it hunny, ive lost 4 so far on plan and have two to go. Keep at it hunny its doable, step at a time, you can do it

Keep a goal dress or outfit in mind, you can get there xxx

About 7 stone :(

Xx

Same as me!! stick to it & see your first weigh in! Its a great motivator trust me! any time I feel a weak moment I come here & read someones diary, by the time I reach the end hours have passed & so has the moment.

Come on girlie we CAN do this!!!

Im getting married next year so that's why I want to lose the weight. Don't want to be a fat bride lol.

I was doing ww before and still have my monthly pass so will be getting weighed there 2nite. But my official weigh in isn't til sat.

Xx

Back