Extra Easy Days Problems with SW online?

Hello :)

Well for me it's day 2, and I've signed up for the initial 3 months to do this online - hopefully I'll get some good recipe ideas off the website (must admit my first impression of what I get for the money is a bit disappointing :rolleyes:). I can't print off the links from the website as it comes up runtime error and closes the pdf before I get chance to read it or do anything e.g. weight diary sheet, think there's a free food list and possibly a syns list. Anyone had the same problem and was able to overcome it? I have received the books in the post now but it's frustrating me that I can't use all of the services when I've paid so much out!! lol

x

Hi Jezzi, that does make sense but I've just updated to the latest version and then re-started the computer, and it still won't open any pdf links from slimming world? Aaaghhh I hate technology! lol

Will see if SW reply to me, have sent them a message - stupid technical problems, mystery to me!! lol - thank you for taking the time to reply though xx

I had faults when I first used SWonline. I needed to clear all the cookies and then it was fine.

I've literally just joined online and also had a few problems - had to clear the cookies, add it as a trusted site etc.... Bit of a pain, but I seem to be sorted now. It is a little pricey but I thought I should give it a go as some form of financial commitment might hopefully keep me on track

Same here Chloebelle, am not convinced it's value for money tbh having paid up - I expected a little more supporting books e.g. shopping, eating out - should have read it better! lol Good luck, will try clearing everything and then try again, clearing cookies didn't do anything but will put trusted site and see....

x

Back