Productive day!

jayde1148

Gold Member
A SW quiche in the oven, lentil and aubergine curry in the slow cooker and I'm preparing SW wedges to take out with me tonight so I don't pick on cake!

I really find when I batch cook and plan this plan is so easy but when I try to grab things it doesn't work because I choose silly things. A good loss is ahead I can feel it!

sounds v productive, i have got up done some study, typed up my notes, watched some tv, snoozed, put shopping away, made couscous - berated myself as was supposed to make sw quiche lol and now gone on pc. totally enjoyable :)

Well done you! I've made SW quiche today too, there must be something in the air! In fact, I made two because my Mum (who isn't doing SW by the way) has decided that it looks too nice and she must try it too so going to deliver it to her in a bit in exchange for my Sunday dinner- lol!

xx

Tracey86 said:
Well done you! I've made SW quiche today too, there must be something in the air! In fact, I made two because my Mum (who isn't doing SW by the way) has decided that it looks too nice and she must try it too so going to deliver it to her in a bit in exchange for my Sunday dinner- lol!

xx

That's a kind thought! I love cooking thankfully otherwise I would struggle to be this organised!

Back