Prof Brian Cox

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
I have a bit if a crush on him and so excited that he is back on tv on Sunday night. I could sit and listen to him all day as he is so passionate about his subject.

brian-cox_1521430c.jpg

Hmmm quite pretty and uba intelligent.

What channel and what time please ??

brian-cox_1521430c.jpg

Hmmm quite pretty and uba intelligent.

What channel and what time please ??

Luuurrrvvverrllyyy picture xxx

Sunday, BBC2 at 9.00pm

I hated science at school but I'm really looking forward to seeing the show on Sunday night, he really does love his subject - may have to iPlayer it though as it clashes with the last South Riding! xx

I wrote him a letter and he sent me back a signed picture.

*fangirl moment*

He is very easy on the eye isn't he? ;) And (the highest compliment from me) he has lovely teeth!

I absolutely love him!!! I loved Wonders of the Solar System and can't wait for the Universe - have him on my facebook and twitter feed as he has such a great sense of humour too...brains and beauty...*swoon* xxxx :D

Oh girls, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. I just go all soft and wobbly when I see or hear him (well, softer and wobblier!!!).

He could look at my planets any day :banana dancer:

Just off to put him on my FB and write him a letter to get a signed photo and to tune BBC Radio 6 in the car ......

..... do I sound like a stalker!?!

I wrote him a letter and he sent me back a signed picture.

*fangirl moment*

I'm gonna go completely off topic as I have no opinion one way or the other on Professor Brian Cox, but seeing your name pop up has just reminded me..

Were you, by any chance, the Britt from Maidstone who was on Scott Mills' show this afternoon?!

I'm gonna go completely off topic as I have no opinion one way or the other on Professor Brian Cox, but seeing your name pop up has just reminded me..

Were you, by any chance, the Britt from Maidstone who was on Scott Mills' show this afternoon?!

Haha!!! I was indeed!! :) xo

DaveMooreWeb.jpg

This is another dishy scientist. He is Dr. David Moore. I saw him on the beeb news this morning.

I think I am about to take a great interest in the sciences lol !!

Brian is on The One Show now.

Bugger, missed it!

I saw him on the one show tonight, and hubby told me he used to be in a band as the keyboard player, come on we all know the song "things can only get better" Now how did I get through the day without knowing that info lol

Yeah the one and only D:ream lol :D xx

he is awesome. I adore him. Mind you, I adore lots of people...:p

Back