Professional Gains Meals (Progains) on slimming world,help!

Hannah Rose

Hey all, I wonder if anybody has tried these meals? :eating:

The reason I have them is because I am so so busy right now and when I have my meals precooked and all done, it helps me stay on track.

I've had them once before and love them, I just wondered if anyone has any details on them? I think they're almost completely syn free, if not how would I go about working them out?

Thanks in advance.
:D

Based on the pictures you would probably have to use your common sense in terms of what's on your plate. I agree they look largely syn free. I can see the appeal. They list the full nutritional info too so you could work it out if you had access or post them here and see if someone will do them for you.

However where do you live? If you are close to me, for that money I will bring you food in boxes too. I may even chew it for you. ;) (Says the woman who has spent stupid money on a juice cleanse before. TWICE)

Last edited:
I'm kind of new to slimming world so haven't acquired the slimming world 'common sense' yet lol, that said I do think we're right on being largely syn free. New it was a long shot to see if anyone tried them but good idea, I will post them to find out how to work them out.

Oh god the dreaded juice cleanse, I tired to clean 9 on forever living.....don't know what I was thinking and I'm glad that the forever living hype has calmed down!

I live in South Wales, feel free to hand deliver fresh food to my door, it would be much appreciated! :woohoo:

Ah you are a bit far out for my delivery radius....:)

Back